Tree of Savior Forum

The community is slowly dying

that just reminds me of ;

https://vine.co/v/ejEvtZ97IIb

2 Likes

I don’t really watch it so I wasn’t really sure, I think I watched like the first 100 episodes or less.

Your not missing anything, its bad. Im not sure why it has the obsessive fan base that it dose. My only guess is hur dur ninjas!

65 posts in 4 days… considering that most of us are on hibernation mode until ToS comes online, not sure what is dead.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

At what time did you play? I played like 3 days ago around 3 PM KST and the Klaipeda early channels were yellow. You have to understand that as a KR server, you probably won’t see many people very late at night or early, as opposed to an international server. Although I play on Ausrine, while I believe Vakarine is where most international players are.

The EXP boosts were necessary to push players to the higher level content since they changed how dungeons used to have individual set amount of runs to being 5 runs globally and many KR players complained.

Ok. I am going to solve this once and for all with facts.

Line graph of traffic to treeofsavior.com:

(src: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/treeofsavior.com) (Note: Y axis is Alexa Rank, which is how popular the site is relative to other websites)

As you can see, traffic started to slowly drop about a month after CBT2 ended, and is now around pre-CBT2 levels. The hype was there for a month after CBT2, but you can’t reasonably expect people to stick around when nothing is happening. Only us no-lifers are still here. There is no reason that that same group of players who were still checking the forums regularly for a month after CBT2 will not return as soon as the next CBT/OBT announcement is made.

5 Likes

As a community, what do you expect us to do when there is nothing to talk about? Hearing nothing for weeks is boring, so of course people are going to lose interest during this period.

I really don’t like people who pretend they know everything when they don’t know jackshit. Not pointing any fingers. :smirk:

2 Likes

4 Likes

I mentioned that the Y axis is “Alexa Rank”, it is not page views. So what that means is that at ToS’s peak, it had approximately the 30,000th most views out of every website on the internet.

Yes, they do. You can see all of their posts in the Staff Activity tab:

1 Like