Tree of Savior Forum

The Chapel [Cleric Build Discussion]

I know of the buffs, but you and I know that not that many people are paying attention to the changes in a patch by patch basis aka right now it’s not common knowledge, this is why I don’t feel bad with Paladin C3 a rank late as I know of the the new Conviction -> Smite synergy which literally obliterates demon type monstars… literally the most common type of monsters in the game.

New Owls and Carve.

4 Likes

That seems nice. :smiley: Oh and tosbase is already updated with it too. It has 444 atk (+100 on plant) on lvl 15… it seems good to me.

Sadly carve single target. Its damage nice already.

Edit: already experienced it myself. Damage only good for monster weak against pierce type (1k++ at lvl50 dgn with only 120 phy damage). In term of damage vs sp cost, not really good. But if u have no problem with sp, it is good skill to spam. I only take diev c1.

A fun build for INT/CON dievdirby ground control could be:

Cleric c2 -> Diev c3 -> Druid c2

You have a slow AoE, silence AoE, damage AoE, protect AoE, and can zone enemies with your owls. You also do a ton of damage with cure, owls, and carnivory.

1 Like

See the first Top Community Build in the original post to check out an example of that build path!

Does anyone have any recent experience with the Cleric C3 skill Guardian Saint? I can see it being useful late game for the damage reduction and protecting yourself (a squishy). Especially a build with sadhu in it for the chance to prevent the interruption of OOB. But I don’t hear it talked about much (ever). Wondering why.

Maybe cuz “I don’t wanna get someone else killed” or something? This isn’t you taking damage for someone else. It’s someone else taking damage for you. I remember being in a party with a really fat pelt, a glass wiz, and a linker. Linker linked all of us and kept getting the wiz killed cuz the pelt couldn’t NOT take damage.

I would seriously just link myself to an enemy.

Because most people never pick up cleric3, and those who do often completely ignore guardian saint.
And for good reason.

• It’s a chance based skill, which means it can actually work against you. (since it can trigger to many times in a row, killing your tank, or it can not trigger and kill you.)
  • There’s better alternatives to keeping party members alive, like safety zone, stone skin, sterea trofh, revive or even mackangdal if you want to reduce dmg / prevent deaths.
  • Cleric3 is already very defensive due to safety zone, high healing and fade. But it lacks damage and utility.
  • Defense/Magic Defense also doesn’t scale high enough yet to build proper tanks, if anything a large amount of damage cannot be mitigated if you’re hit. So the focus is simply on not getting hit or being invulnerable.

I agree with everything except what you said about Oracle. In PVP oracles will be incredibly useful for cancelling safety zone and providing magic immunity. Prophecy is excellent for for removing status ailments as well.

PVE yes it is gimmicky.

1 Like

Am I right to assume that level 1 safety zone with the new attribute is better than pre-patch level 5 safety zone? If so this might change up things for my pve build. Perhaps I missed a note where something about safety zone got changed in addition to the attribute.

Could be true about counter-spell, but i’m not convinced yet.

• Keep in mind counter-spell can be removed. Or possibly even stolen with capture.
  • It can easily block proper use of capture/detonate traps/reversi for team mates. Which can be more preferable some of the time at least.
  • It’s quite likely to affect allies negatively as well. Which is one of the biggest concerns imo.
  • And it depends on how effective kiting or wanding is as a response. Or how people react to it in general.

Don’t agree on prophecy though, since it’s only for rank 1 conditions. I’d much rather have bloodletting or fumigate.

Aren’t most CC status effects rank 1? I will have to look at the guide again.

The recent changes are DS is now rank 1 and Hexing aka Curse is now rank 2.

There is a bit more rank 1 then rank 2 at the moment.

Anyone know or have video how this two attributes work ?

It was changed earlier this month, Here you go:

http://pastebin.com/dzGwDT8Z

1 Like

Doesn’t it scale up to 35S?

What about this build :dart:
Krivis2>Bokor2>Oracle>Plague Doctor

Tosbase always said it’s 20 sec on every lvl…but now I checked it on the official site and you are right it’s 15 sec on lvl 1 and 35 sec on lvl5 X)

Not like the official site is updated that frequently…but in this case that should be the right one imo. X)

@Flash

the base shows it correct on the korean language setting ( on tosbase ) . i guess it’s just wrong on the english one

Yeah you are right… I never checked the Korean before…X)