Tree of Savior Forum

The Chapel [Cleric Build Discussion]

Aspergillum triggers the aspersion damage whenever you attack. Aspersion is based on int since it is a magic attack.

thanks for confirmation, so this confirm that owl scales to matk. my new info source also claim this way.

There is rumor next week huge update implement include raid. Im sure they will need daino lvl15. I guess i will stick with pardoner c3. 3 more lvl to get pardoner c1. >.<

@Jariu

basically i want to go to arena pvp without weapons and hope to do this

When I first saw that Decatose skill I thought, ā€œYay! RO WS Cart Term all over again! How can I make a build out of this and kill people with my money?ā€.

I am just wondering if that 10% chance to 1Hit KO applies in PvPā€¦

its 10% chance to get your money you used to attack.

1HKO will probably be lower like 0.25~2.5%

Are you sure? The ToSBase description says:

ā€œEnemies with exception to bosses can be instantly killed at a 1/10 chance and the offered money can be picked back up again.ā€

1 Like

oh it is 10%, my eyes are misreading texts, my bad.

Is [barrier] worth simoning?

You cant simony barrier, itā€™s a rank 6 skill. AFAIK you can only simony skills of rank 4 and below.

Maybe I missed something butā€¦ itā€™s on the list of skills avaible for simony and I checked the simulator and you have enough rank for rank 3 paladin and rank 1 pardoner tooā€¦

Also there are Oracle skills for Simony as I know so where did this rank 4 came from? Maybe you are thinking of spoell shop but that also only works with Priest skills

@c2gaming If you can Simony it and I think you canā€¦ with high SPR itā€™s not a bad skill imo. I think it could be good against some bosses.

I thought you could only scroll stuff below pardoner rank :frowning: guess not. Barrier is strong btw, if you have the SPR for it(imo)

And that is where the question came from. I observed that SPR isnā€™t really a thing (I personally prefer going SPR / taking classes that use SPR in skills / I like SPR). Would the ā€œThou shall not passā€ effect be enough for people to want [barrier] scrolls?

I mean look at this build. I can only save 1 rank for pardoner so no point going c2 krivis for lv 10 [daino] cuz I can only get lv 5 [simony].

If it wonā€™t be any good then Iā€™ll just turn that last rank into a krivis for aoe [zaibas] or change krivis and pardoner into another rank in cleric and 1 rank in deivdirby. for a full blown healadin.

That would be reasonable imoā€¦ but noā€¦ this is the list as I know: Cure, Deprotected Zone, Aukuras, Zalciai, Daino, Monstrance, Restoration, Turn Undead, Barrier, Arcane Energy, Clairvoyance, Forecast.

Btw Arcane Energy would be an awesome scrollā€¦but with the current buff limit/the fact you can easily overwrite itā€¦ Itā€™s much less attractiveā€¦ The devs should rly find a way to manage the buffs.

Yeah, nobody likes that buff limit thing :sweat:

We know that this is what makes krivis special and stuff

But they could simply give it something else D;

Iā€™ll create a topic about it ;i

I canā€™t remember a single topic that was actually implemented, but thatā€™s the best we, as a community, can doā€¦

1 Like

Well, I find it hard to believe ppl would go for Pardoner after c3 Paladin over c3 Priest(and possibly even Chaplain for more AA dmg depending on rank8 classes). But I can definely see it as an option. Btw always take Conviction lv5.

Not taking [conviction] is mostly my ignorance on the resistance mechanic. Is 100 less resist = 100 more damage? I remember trying it out in mage tower with the arde dagger.Itā€™s only 38 less fire resist but I take upwards of 300 more damage per fire hit compared to when I switch to a shield.

It used to be, 100 more dmg per element you have on you but I read somewhere that they made it so Conviction doesnā€™t get ppl to negative Element Resistances anymore. Anyways, just always get it because itā€™s more overall damage to skip out lv15smite for lv5Conviction. Youā€™ll only use smite on Demon/Mutant mobs anyways(or if youā€™re able to knock ppl out in PvP with it, the animation time is quite big tho) while Conviction is always worth using.

Why demon/mutant only? Is there something not written int the tosbase skill description?

Bc if youā€™re running around with blessing/sacrament, its not worth the time/sp to use smite if the monster isnt demon/mutant(+200% damage).