Tree of Savior Forum

The bug still here, please Imc check this

In one AoE? I wonder if he killed those monsters at the exact same time as each other just as the DPK was supposed to reward an item, so it rewarded an item for all 14.

…that’s hilarious. DPK is such a wonderful system, am i rite?

1 Like

Stogas plateu hg :frowning: just care guys, so u guys don’t get in trouble.

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy

1 Like

Yeah, they only patched certain stuff. I know someone who got 4 red kepa gems. Please more people exploit over the weekend to prove a point to IMC.

1 Like

To add to this, I’m aware of someone who got 4 red kepa gems in a row.

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy

You seem to take pleasure in seeing your playerbase falling more and more, and to complete the problem still continues.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We are currently looking into it.

5 Likes

Nicely done IMC, came back, “youll be baneed for 4-7 days” now the bug’s still there, this is amazing

7 Likes

It seems you all have only patched certain items. There are no doubt plenty of items that were gathered pre-ban period, and now, post-ban period, that went under the radar and didn’t flag a “ban,” yet still were gathered via exploit. Within these cases, many were probably on accident, while there were also probably a lot of cases where the unflagged items were being farmed on purpose.

Attempting to figure out who all has what is asinine. A rollback is the best solution, which should have been done earlier today. The more time that passes will make things worse.

5 Likes

Please, work on it, you guys need to do something about all of these bugs.

Rollback if need it, but do something about it!

1 Like

yey more compensations

Stop embarrassing yourselves!

3 Likes

Thanks to the information given we investigated the item drop rates again, however after checking the drop rate has not increased to the extend it had before the temporary maintenance.
We will continue to monitor the situation further.
Thank you for keeping us informed! :grinning:

The fact that someone was able to get 4 monster gems in a row is obviously an issue. Other people are describing similar situations, though for other items. All the items are things that wouldn’t be deemed “endgame relevant,” but nonetheless, the ability to get them at an increased rate is no different than the other items.

2 Likes

So…Does this mean i can log in and grind inside 315 HG without getting banned? Even if i AOE a group of monsters and 4 cubes come flying out of it?

2 Likes

We specifically investigated OP’s post about the 14 cube drop to ensure that it wouldn’t happen again~!
And as I mentioned before, we are continually monitoring the situation.

We ask for your patience and understanding

2 Likes

Another friend just told me, he is droping gems with his another account and he gonna test if anything gonna happen, he gonna save all gems in bank… lol ?

Can you guys do your job properly? I am surprised that you guys can still keep the job. It has been 2 days that you guys still cannot solve the problem, and it is weekend!!!
I couldn’t play the game because of your bugsss, just roll it back, who cares about those items, just take them all back and let us play. Thank you IMC “GENIUS”!
BTW, you have asked enough patience and understanding from us.

3 Likes

I would suggest if any player got bugged items, to discard them. The way IMC seemed to check to see who had bugged items was to query who had a large amount of them and then insta locked their account. Players in some cases hadn’t even left town or in some reports, even logged in. Best not to keep them in inventory.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.