Tree of Savior Forum

I've been disconnected and can not log in anymore

I know this is a serious matter, but isn’t taking the items back and prevent those exploiters from getting the compensation enough punishment? We all know it was wrong, but some people actually spent alot of time and money in this game to just have all of their effort rended useless.

I agree players deserve punishment for what they did, but permaban seems a little bit too much

My account is safe. But I agreed with you, this bug/exploit/patch should not be the matter to perma ban anyone.

Time lost will never be recovered, do you understand that?
Half of my guild was stopped because of an error committed by the employer, the other half is discouraged because they think that their companions will give up the game, I asked the remnants not to enter the HG’s to avoid greater problems, since those who were there The whole week they were banned for 4 to 7 days.

IMC performed a maintenance to solve the DPK issue;
Players enter the game and do what they do every day;
IMC says it had an error in the DPK;

AND WHAT IMC DO?

BANS the players.

A great way to solve the problem.

9 Likes

haha I really didn’t mean to sound so doomsy. The whole ordeal just ticked me off is all, still does in fact. I mean, seriously, it doesn’t take much to see how this is a whole lot of screwing up trying to fix an earlier screw up, while shifting any blame or responsibility onto the players.

However, being honest here, I just like the game’s concept, and I’d really just like to be able to play with my friends and resume my group activities (which includes trying to gear up my chars with stuff from HG and orange weapons by farming, which seemingly got me blocked btw since I seem to have abused the so-called “fixed” drop rates).

Here’s to hoping IMC can clear their frigging mess asap so they can stop hindering active players from actually playing the game.

1 Like

@STAFF_Ines Has it been decided if the current events will be extended? Wild Tales of the Masters’ rewards will be lost to many.

hI, @STAFF_Ines thanks for the responses for everybody, but please be more transparent with the players. Today i saw the message and its not clear, i was trying to enter the game from the page several times and nothing happens.

• Please change the message to “Account banned for bla bla bla”.
  • Say to the players “some accounts will be banned for error”.
  • Say in the page “this ban will be for one week!!”.

Its incredible, this friday i was doing story quest and now im banned… i never knew about the bug!! but i´m sooo happy because i will get some fortune cookies in one week!!

I know that you are working in this issue all this time, but this action its absurd! who was the man who says we will ban 7k players for one week, because they was playing when we make a mistake and maybe someones take a indebidal profit!!

If you dont want a 7k bad reviews in Steam, take a diferent action.

4 Likes

So, I can’t even play with my brother right now, because if I trade items with him I will be banned by a company mistake in a ghost patch without any test. Good job.

Perma ban? Is this really happening?

Well, now that i’m seeing the staff respond to the players, i want to talk about something, yeah a enormous quantity of people exploit a game’s bug. That’s a fact, but there’s a number of people who dont, i will not include myself in the people who dont, because, i normally play without reading the chat, in SA server its really annoying. So i was going to the Tenet Church for like a thirty minutes of farm per day in galoks, killed one and received the battle bracelet, thinking that was really strange i looked upon the information, and discovered de bug, well, i thought that getting one more just for getting a practonium, and after was farming mouringaka for the antenna(% based), and in the end i tried to get for myself the armor cubes in HG 280 for myself only.
Ok, i can say that’s cheating regardless of what i say, but, some people exploit the game for like a 70kk of silver, others exploited just to aquire equips for themselves, others just farm the orange 315 itens, and even the people who just did the 290 dun, they get only the artilonium and get involved in all this.
In any case, it’s a bug that many people exploited, but i have to agree with the people that calls the major cause, the IMC and not the playes. You cannot expected that a compesation of some premium itens, can be satisfatory for like a four days to a week, more so if the player didn’t do nothing wrong, its like giving a candy to someone who lost it’s teeth.
I don’t know how, but, this penalty of 4 to 7 days(it’s not really a penalty, it’s more like a investigation, but for the players it’s like a penalty.) is out of proportions, and it’s for everybody, even the players who are clean, its just unfair, how much a error, a bug that you guys overlook for like a 12 hours, make the people wait for 4 to seven days, and after giveaway tons of premium itens of apology, like it’s normal. I will continue playing, not that anyone cares, but just expressing my opinion in this whole thing, and again not that matters, i can’t say that i have a better a idea, but i still think that’s a wrong way of leading the problem.

1 Like

That was the worst decision I’ve ever seen a gaming company take. Check if they are innocent? If there is a culprit in all this, you are guilty!

3 Likes

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy This means a ban?

I’m actually without sleep these days so I just wanna know :blush:

welcome to the club!

I don’t want a compensation… I will Just stop playing the game…

2 Likes

Dear IMC:

can you guys give my account back so i discard all the items myself? we both win, IMC, think about it
Regards, some guy with “drug withdrawal” lol

1 Like

you say additional but that still means we lose our current compensation correct?

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy The bug still here, please Imc check this I don’t know if it’s true but should check this out as well.

It’s attitudes like this to block players for 4 to 7 days (or more, since you’ve proven yourelves more than once to be incompetent and extremely slow) that makes me wonder if it’s worth to keep playing …
And I’m sure a lot of the community shares this feeling.
Believe, 4 to 7 days locked will make you lose more players than you got with the event for new players.
The game is great. But IMC’s poor management is slowly destroying it! Please be more efficient at what they do, YOU are destroying the game, and soon there will be no event that attracts more players

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

The main issue is:

• IMC made a 12h maintenance and said to us that after the correction, some accounts which had unusual amounts of drops from the dpk would be investigated.
  • Maintenance ends, my account lost nothing (didn’t drop anything huge - no purple 315 boxes or whatever)
  • Logically, I thought I was safe. Traded two itens from HG with friends, because they were no use for me.
  • People got their account blocked, including me.
  • Staff says on forum that: “if you did not trade, you are going to be fine”
  • How I would possible know I was not safe after the maintenance if my account was not blocked
  • Koreans probably will punish me as an exploiter.
  • Meanwhile, people with 10 Battle Bracelets and more than 10 315 HG purple itens are happily playing, covering their tracks.
2 Likes