Tree of Savior Forum

The Buff Shop Chinq (i.e. Combat Pardoner)

Hi all! Been a while since I posted. You probably remember me from: Combat Pardoner (or not). In any case, was busy building what in my mind is a combat-viable Pardoner. By that I mean, it can solo Uphill, do decent 140 dungeon speed runs, and Crystal Mine solo runs. It can even still be viable in ET (at least in 1st to 5th floor, haven’t tried higher floors though). Other aspects which I haven’t covered/tried yet: world bossing, solo Library run.

After building it up to 330 and some tests, I can say that I was able to achieve such a goal. The build, and the full write-up you can find here: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/xaqx08tbl2/

Posting it here just to share it with you guys and also to get some additional thoughts/constructive criticisms. Give it a like if you find it interesting or cool, like I did.:slight_smile:

An important update: build’s been nerfed quite a bit with the removal of the PoA>Reversi>DE synergy. Had to leave only 1 skill point for DE (just enough to sync MM’s duration with its CD) and offload the rest of the 9 trash points to Increase MDef. Still quite viable due to Chinq skills and Indulgentia, but less so now than before (especially against bosses).

Thanks!

1 Like

If you are using aspersion on your buff shop, then you are just screwing over peoples money. The pdef it adds fades the moment you change maps.

I say ditch it for skilling other skills.

It does? I honestly didn’t know that; I mean I buy aspersion from buff shops myself. Can you send me a link please where this was confirmed? Thanks!

Edit: checked it and I think it is an unintended bug. It’s not on a wide scale apparently, and some players do have their buffs retained. Plus, I also need Aspersion to fuel up Aspergillium’s damage. I think I’ll be keeping it. I wouldn’t call it screwing people over their money though; I am making an honest living here.:wink: But thanks for the heads-up!

Pfft unintended bug you say? My bokors have been living with an unintended bug since July 28 last year.

1 Like

Well, I only say that it is unintended because others seem to have their buffs retained. Other players filed tickets on it, so I guess that would be proof enough to say it is unintended. If it affected all players universally, then you could probably make a case.

which bug is this?

/20e

You can no longer have all your zombies attack a single enemy.

we also still havent gotten the x3 stats from ktos from a year ago too :tired_face:

1 Like

We have some form of 2x damage but its been like that since a long time ago.

Looking at my old notes, the zombies are doing 250 from hex and 750 from zombify. It also used to be map dependent and only some maps can have zombies that do 2x damage. Here is an old video i took while waiting for the 3x zombie damage buff. While there, the zombies are doing 1k with deprot, in ktos during that time they were doing 1700 without deprot.

This was one of the maps that didnt give 2x stronger zombies.