Tree of Savior Forum

Thaumaturge>runecaster

Hi guys, i’m thinking about a build where we synirgize thaumaturge, to get a CON up, runecaster ,to be a giant, and feather to heal be it self. The build should by like this: Cryo3-thaumaturge-runecaster-featherfoot. Any ideas?

Some skills can’t be cast while you are in giant mode…I assume featherfoot skills can’t be cast.

I see, but the ideia is to use transpose, heal and them become a giant.

Its not some skills can’t be cast…

LITERALLY IT SILENCES YOU…
the only thing it enables you is… to jump and auto-attack like a giant toad…

thaumaturge is high-risk your buff can get in the way of other people…
if you want it take c2 for reversie(its handy for many things PVP-wise) c3 is if you just want the head…

to be honest your better off taking linker for featherfoot… (Since lifedrain can steal linked targets… enabling FF to dish out delicious damage without casting too much spells…)

Also link (Spreads debuff) i forgot to mention this

Which skill would you use to heal yourself? Usually Featherfoot is combined with Linker to spread its low range single target damage and heal up.
Try to ask the experts in the featherfoot thread: [Class] Featherfoot Thread

Peltasta can still use Swashbuckling during Giant Modus.

Thanks for the answer, my idea is to hral with blood path or blood sucking. So, linker intead of thaum, how will that build work with runecaster? Another thing, the rune of ice works good with cryo skills?

if you plan on going rune caster dump the freaking linker/thaum and replace it with kino and use the icewall combo gimmik…

“That everyone uses…”

Its retardedly strong for bosses and mobs alike…
though the high cooldown will kick ur butt…

THIS Synergize with runecaster:

(Rune caster: can buff your ice damage from the combo)
“The only reason you took it… but with a price… 8scast time”
“Since we are in kr patch it should be 6s cast time if they applied it here…”

“Rune of destruction has retardedly long cooldown and cast time though insanely strong against multiple mobs… (the bouncing meteor)”

(“Rune of protection is crap: 50% debuff resist/ PlaugeDoctor is almost 100% resist”)
("Rune of giants for +20 movement speed that silences you (Great for roaming 100% maps)
(“Tiwaz is crap dont bother its not a second meteor…”)

As for feather foot…
"They are in a bad spot if your going cryo…"
you need atleast c2 or c3 linker to make use of feather foot properly…

I advise you to go warlock instead… though its up to you if you want feather foot… (I believe featherfoot are for linkers due to their terrible aoe and limited attack…range)

c2 featherfoot is interesting since you can fly…
(Range mob will still screw you over though)

do what ye want… cryo shield will be nerfed and warlock is a terrible choice now since it reduces its damage by 50% in pvp mode

If thats what you want…

“Featherfoot are for linkers, no doubt… you also need wiz 3 or 2 if you want the skill feather foot have to continually drain without getting interrupted…”

i already told you about the flaws in your build =o= going to bed now…

also linker got a nerf on cooldowns soooo yeah… goodluck

Yeah, i think i’ll go with kino because of the combo. Thanks.

Giant would only be good for tankers since you can’t do any other skills aside from swashbuck.

There’s no point for you go big if you cant draw mobs. Without skills, you cant draw mobs.

If your willing to go Wiz>Cryo1>Linker3>RC>FF2 and go full CON, you can share your full con stat to a tank and then make them a giant.