Tree of Savior Forum

Thanks IMC for the FREE SP POTS

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time : Last night

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Auto

Where it happened (which map, which quest, which npc, etc) : TOWN, Auction house, Retrieve tab

Bug Description :
Hundreds of SP potion appeared on my retrieve tab, which I am sure I cannot afford to buy them. All my characters “were given” with SP pots on the market. Don’t know who or how, But i am sure i cannot afford to buy them.

Steps to reproduce the issue : Dunno I just opened my Retriev tab and there they are waiting to be claimed.
1)
2)
3)
4)

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

As of the latest patch some quests give SP pots as reward now.

Uhm, they’re free.
They introduced SP pots as quest rewards in the recent patch, and sent a bunch of potions to characters who have completed quests before the patch. And for some reason, they didn’t use the mail, but auction house instead. So they’re free to retrieve (and unfortunately, free to sell - vendors pay 0 silver each for them :D)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

i am not being paranoid, usually imc use the mail never on auctions. Besides it is never mentioned in the news. And no I do not read patch notes all the time. News is where i am.

It was mentioned in the news patch notes here under the “Quest Related” section.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Refer to the following patch notes for more details.