Tree of Savior Forum

Temporary Maintenance Notice - June 12, 2019

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Temporary Maintenance Notice - June 12, 2019’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1730

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

Please include gem feud channels already @STAFF_Bob :sad:

So i lose about 15k of sprouts and get only 200 back, seens fair.

edit: false flag

58733027_2009141636047386_4138736752506437632_n

no no no, is a misunderstanding

We will be conducting a temporary maintenance across all servers today in order to restore the missing Sprout items and the Growing Together Sprout Shop.

and an additional

200 Sprouts to all players as compensation

hope that clears things up

2 Likes

Correct if I am wrong but they only restored Sprouts stored in Team Storage, all sprouts on character inventory are still missing.

edit: The sprouts in character inventory can be reedemed on Market Retrieve Tab.
Thanks IMC for at least doing it right this time.

1 Like

They edited it.

-Post must be at least 20 characters

New Class Sprout Shop

By STAFF_Bob

May 10th, 2019

Greetings, Saviors!

We have prepared a special shop to help players who want to try out the new classes available for Episode 11. Premium Costumes and reset potions are available for all, so let’s get collecting!

Event Period

FROM the scheduled maintenance on May 14, 2019
TO the scheduled maintenance on June 11, 2019

[…]

Important

• You must advance into the new class in order to equip the New Class Premium Costumes obtained from the provided selection box.
  • The New Class Premium Costumes will be available at the Beauty Shop for purchase starting from the scheduled maintenance on June 11, 2019.
  • The following items will be removed at the end of the event period : [Event] New Class Premium Costume Selection Box, [Event] Class Change Voucher Lv. 3, [Event] Class Change Voucher Lv. 4

You have to read first :tired:

2 Likes

ok… you got me right there… so this episode 11 growing together stuff event will also be like this?

you can retrieve ur removed sprouts in market…