Tree of Savior Forum

[Telsiai] World Boss 330 won't spawn after crashed upon previous spawn

Hi @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @GM_Francis, as per title.
Could you check on this matter? I think some skill crashed the channel and wb didnt spawn after that.

PS: Sorry for post in wrong section but I just hope IMC would fix this issue asap.

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri up up

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri

Hello, FYI…Blut/Nuaele/Zaura and Mirtis/Marnox/Rexi both crashed and won’t spawn in Telsiai server anymore…
Please look at it otherwise might only available after next week maintenance.

Hello @starflare89,

Kindly send us a support ticket regarding this issue for us to investigate this further.

Thank you.

Hello @GM_Francis,

I dont see the need to submit a support ticket as reasons below:

1. I could not give much information/detail as I do not have screenshot but it really does crashed yesterday(blut/zaura/nuaele) and today (mirtis/helga/marnox/rexi). You could check the crash log for today, I believe somebody crashed it either intend or accidentally.

2. IMC should assign GM support online ingame on each respective server instead of player send ticket for any bug relation issue. This is not efficient at all, we are player, not TESTER of your game please? your team QA should perform testing properly, not us. Please understand the role here.

3. I DONT WANT RECEIVE AUTO RESPONSE MESSAGE ANYMORE FROM THE IMC SUPPORT TEAM.

Its up to IMC whether want to follow up the issue, you could ignore the issue so that players here getting bore and slowly quit again. Lastly, sorry but I won’t submit ticket for this.as mentioned above.

3 Likes

Update: Rexipher spawn last midnight but blut/zaura/nuaele still dont spawn since 2 days ago.

1 Like

Now on silute we were killing boss and the channel has crashed, we lost a lot of stuffs because is impossible get away from boss skills and get nothing, thanks IMC is the best experience ever try to kill a boss with 2fps and crashing.

1 Like

We have no issue here and 330 WB is excited .I love this type of difficulty especially Mirtis!
I am just have some feedback regarding new implemented WB which is:

1. Channel crashed and causes WB will not spawn anymore.
  2. Wondering other than 330 WB, the rest of world boss is so weak. 330 WB has 412m hp but 306 WB has only 6m hp. Beisdes that, only top 5 dps could get the cube for low tier WB, is this really a good approach?
    This is quite awkward because I ask my guildmate for a slot in world boss but he said full. I could not join them by organizing other party, otherwise one of us (assuming i joined the party and become 5 + 1) would not obtain the cube.

I am prefer all the world boss behave the same like 330 WB approach but would not announce in pub regards its spawn.

@GM_Francis @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri

Hi @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @GM_Francis,

Varena has been facing the same problem, constant maps crashing. Blut and friends have not respawned for 2 days. Could you ask the staff responsible to look into it? Thanks~

Hello @cheriehan.xy,

Kindly send a support ticket regarding your concern for us to assist you further.
Thank you.

Tired of sending the report. This is too much for players to bear. I sent my tickets alot and some still not fix. Too much bug in this game. If u not gonna fix this just let it rot. I don’t care anymore.

Hi @GM_Francis,
sent ticket yesterday and here is what your staff sent me. They dont seem to understand the issue, there has been no notification for 2 days.
tosmanager2 Replied: Sep 3rd, 2017 at 3:53 pm

Greetings Savior!

Thank you for contacting us!
We want to inform you that there is a message announced in the entire server 10 minutes before a Field Boss spawns. We can advise you to continue hunting the World Bosses on their re-spawn time. However, we will forward your ticket to the proper department for further investigation.

If you have any other concern, please do contact us again.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support

@cheriehan.xy
Please refer to this URL and that’s how IMC replied me for world boss crash on the spot.

Learn how to give up as the support team don’t even understand what we trying to report.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.