Tree of Savior Forum

Why ToS is dying

You might consider that 2700 players today are at least 20-30% alts just for saalus. No idea why IMC kept doing these “new ̶f̶a̶r̶m̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶s̶ player” events. Every time I saw that events I felt like I was getting punished by being an active player (which Im not anymore). On the other hands, those events are made for old players to boost other accounts to 330 in a matter of hours… and them you realize how restrictive the game is. You cant use market, trade…

3 Likes

2700, decreasing Necro Farm counts, and players who only log to let their character fish, we need a steam pressure or game closure, before they gain more with gacha system.

3 Likes

Sad but it’s true. The game itself is very good but the problem is our company who runs the game. They don’t really know what are they doing or what to do, they just too greedy. That’s all. I have never seen such a poor developer and maintaining like this company before. R.I.P. Tree of salt.

1 Like

Im still here, lurking… sniffing around

1 Like

ToS is not dying… You cannot kill what is already dead.

5 Likes

They dont even read this @Staff Don’t be ashamed, look at this true, face it and report to your beloved devs.

1 Like

Yes, poor developer and even IMC Support Team. Perhaps GM & Staff here too (Sorry if I am wrong).

Look at this link in another topic of mine. Did they care? No. They just reply will check or whatever to comfort you. Well, as you can see from the topic below, its been 2-3 weeks ago since this issue reported and don’t even put in the ‘Known Issue’ or whatever. As I could see now, world boss spawning time is not consistent and it’s random spawn due to channel keep crashing over time. Some of the 330 world boss will spawn after 2 days from last dead and some of them will only spawn after a new maintenance cycle. Yesterday is a new maintenance cycle and yet morning just now rexipher spawn but unfortunately crash on spot.

Moreover, IMC Support team keep misunderstood our problem and how could they help players???

1 Like

Maybe quality content is just a theory, a IMC theory. Thanks for playing!

1 Like

There’s no reason to play, game its fun for a while but when people realize that their time its more valuable than what this game has to offer, well , moving to a better game its a no brainer.

I agree with you’r 3 points but tim afraid at this point there is nothing to do about this game anymore, only hope its r9 content but so far not even a preview has been released and we are 3 months away from december. Honestly, while the last “preview” of update was anounced it seem good to me, however that alone its not enough to come back.

1 Like

huehueheue its hard to me looking my precious guildmates and frends down one by one cos imc soo stofid :frowning:

1 Like

i like this game and i think game not dead, but i wait gvg from ragnarok for the castle.

Because this kind of topics gets deleted for some reason. Nice post op I couldnt have said it better

1 Like

This game just needs more end game content and more consistent patches. I could write for days all the problems it has and what other things need changed and fixed but really it comes down to it needs better and more engaging end game content, Earth Tower is only fun for so long and it’s not even that great in the first place.

Does anyone here actually enjoy grinding Saalus every day on several alts to buff up an untradable weapon? People are losing interest in the game and leave.

2 Likes

Pretty sure their frame of mind is: “We have a strong stable playerbase elsewhere, lets milk these whiny never-satisfied westerners with Gacha, and get this all over and done with”.

Only light I see is if Nexon takes over the publishing side to breathe new life and bigger marketing to the game, as well as forcing the development and bug-fixing direction. But I’m convinced it will still end up with Gachas and P2W.

1 Like

This game’s most important problem is lag, FPS, even on good computers. This game shouldn’t be that demanding.

Any content implemented won’t be satisfactory if you just lag all over it, if everyone wants to try it out and noone gets to truly enjoy it. If bosses are nothing but a lag fest and people get their FPS dropped by some particular skills at PVP, the game simply won’t be truly enjoyable.

3 Likes

@Sendai
Thank you for your feedback and bringing this matter to our attention.
Our development team is doing the best they can to give you these features back we just needed more time.
We don’t want to rush anything since it might experience again the unexpected issue.:sad:
We fully understand your concern regarding this matter.
Please keep an eye on our official website for any news or announcement regarding any updates of our game.

2 Likes

Still dying.

The dev team is doing the best they can, or we are not receiving the best that we deserve?

now you’re losing ur wiggle… wiggle… as well

im in sorrow huu huuu

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.