Tree of Savior Forum

Is my elaboration has problem?

As per screenshot below:

Sorry, I am doubt my english is too hard for IMC to understand and make IMC confused? Please help and correct me.
I am reporting world boss crash in Telsiai but IMC support replied and ask me whether i did install any addon and uninstall it. Lastly, verify integrity? -_-

Your English isn’t perfect, but completely understandable. Ticket staff, like often, simply don’t read what is sent to them.
Send them a ticket again with something simple so they have no choice but to actually read it, something like “This is a CHANNEL crash resulting in the Field Boss disappearing, not a personal crash.”

Alright noted, maybe should just tag them.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @GM_Francis

Kindly Assist and revert to your support team please

bump! //TWENTY TWENTY CHARACTERS

Please do not “bump” threads :rofl:
I will look into field boss Zaura spawning and crash issue.

Alright, thanks!

But at least why you know i VERY dislike submit ticket to IMC support team. :slight_smile:

So, after read the latest note patch and Zaura/Blut/Nuaele still crash this week. Hence, IMC gonna ditch this issue?? Well done. BUMP BUMP

We are 3 days in Silute without Zaura :frowning:
Only after maintenance the bosses start to spawn again, and next week we will not have any maintenance so I hope that the channel do not crash till 10th October :x

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.