Tree of Savior Forum

Telsiai Server: Did anyone get the the Yellow-Eyed Flower Petal (shinobi class)

It seems that no one in Telsiai Server got the Yellow-Eyed Flower Petal. I’ve been in the exact spot where people in other servers say it’s located, spent more than 24 hours waiting for it but still got nothing there. I just want a clarification to the admins of tree of savior. Does the Item really spawn in Telsiai Server. Please do clarify if the spawn is per day, per week, per month. Disappointingly, this has taken so much of my time and I really wanted to get the class. I just wan’t to know if we in Telsiai server who are looking for this Yellow-Eyed Flower Petal are not waiting for nothing. Please give us some answers.

2 Likes

after 3 days as of post time

did you get it?

Telsiai Server, I searched for it for about one week and I never found it.

Never found it… Im stucked at lvl225 now. Fml!

My level 240+ friend was grinding with a party last night and then some non-swordsman class party member asked what’s the purpose of the “Yellow-Eyed Flower Petal” that he got

THE IRONY.

I’ve gotten the Yellow-Eyed Flower Petal while I was on the Orsha server when I was just a level 62 Barbarian C1. Had to camp there for about 7 hours, evading the level 220+ monsters that some players lured over. From what I know, the spawn times for the flower is random and not fixed, so the only thing you can do is wait there.

For those who don’t know what the flower looks like, it looks like this:

The flower in the picture above is actually another flower that shares the same art asset as the Yellow-Eyed Flower.

The flower could spawn behind other environmental stuff, so it might get blocked from view.

No offense but IMC should set a level requirement to loot that flower. Just to be a little fair for those who are already lvl225 and ready for rank up. I have all the other materials ready and im stucked now. =="

My friend got the flower on the day she started the shinobi quest… What luck…

1 Like

found it already my friend?

DID U FOUND IT?
IM STUCKED ON 225… :open_mouth:

3 weeks now. never found it.

Well… it’s meant to be this way. Hidden classes are extremely hard to get. Even with this spawn rate there are many shinobis already, so just don’t give up. :slight_smile: