Tree of Savior Forum

[Telsiai] Rhythm Mortis -- Grandt bows down

Hello @razuhiko!! Thanks for expressing interest in joining our guild! Will come back to you as soon as I am done with my pesky exam lol. In the meantime, please download discord and add me there (docshrimpy#7222), or an alternate would be contacting Swiftstorm (@Swiftstorm) in game!

Cheers!

seems like the guild will be full anytime soon

IGN: Rockbelle

Sex&Age: Male

Characters and Levels: lv 179 C3 Highlander (Future C3 Doppel) Str DEx build / c3 Wiz c2 Elem lv158 (future c3 wiz c2 elem c1 linker c2 FeatherFoot/warlock)

PvE or PvP-oriented?: Both

Play-time (rough estimates will do): 12hrs/day or 8hrs/day

What can you do for the guild?: WEll… im new and if i get the used of the information i would like to share it along with the guildmates and new guildmates.

What is up @markbalinang!! Thanks for showing interest in our guild hahahaha. Please tell me if you’ve downloaded Discord so that I can start your interview. Thanks man. Add me in-game or in Discord (docshrimpy#7222).

what is your IGN sir?? i try to add this docshrimpy#7222 docshrimpy and this AdmiralGrandt doest not exist

Hey! My IGN is Grandt hahahaha. docshrimpy#7222 is my discord username :slight_smile:

Don’t wanna. D: @swiftstorm

Weekend is here but I will be away huhuhu no ToS for me then

IGN: Trixmatry

Sex&Age: Male 25

Characters and Levels: Druid (206), Musketeer (248), QS (144), Diev (211)

PvE or PvP-oriented?: Both, Leaning more towards PVE

Play-time : 3-6 on weekdays, 12-16 on weekends

What can you do for the guild?:
Adding the FUN element to the guild and helping out others. i will be intending to create more new characters as i really like playing through lvl 1-187.

yo man! hahahahaha let this be my official reply to your post, since you’re at the discord guestroom already hahahaha. thanks for applying @dearkaelth! I will be doing your interview this Monday, around 6-12AM server time.

The same goes for sirs @markbalinang and @razuhiko! Please have your discords ready!!

Sorry for being busy, have to attend to family matters. See you guys by then!

Oh. Nice. More members. More souls to trap :smiling_imp:

Bumping this post just because reasons. :))

@johnNeverheard oh God please dont say that in public, HAHAHAHA. They might read thisss

thanks for the bump moon :3

Keepin it alive!:stuck_out_tongue:

IGN: Vaniah

Sex&Age: Male, turning 31 this Month!!! (LOUD AND PROUD!)

Characters and Levels: Cata (132), Summoner (127), Ranger (94)

PvE or PvP-oriented?: Somewhere in the Middle?!?

Play-time (rough estimates will do): As I am still a Houseband (NOT FOR LONG!!!) I pretty much play all the time (longer during the night 6am on-wards server time)

What can you do for the guild?: As I press my keyboard right now and type in my response for the last question I can honestly say NONE! Give me time to know more about the game and you’ll look back on this answer and tell yourself, “Why did we even bother reading this?”. Cheers!

Hey @Vaniah ! Will PM you as soon as possible. Thanks for showing interest in joining us!

Bumping this post just because. :blush:

thanks for the bump :smiley:

here are some of our battles in our last tournament :1234:

Lifts thread hngggh so 2bz4laifu

IGN:
Thedirewhitewolf
Sex&Age: male/21
Characters and Levels: pardoner 178/ alchemist 207/ squire 140/ dragoon 254
PvE or PvP-oriented?: Im more PvE oriented cause i dont have pelt in my dragoon
Play-time (rough estimates will do): 9pm-12pm always :slight_smile:
What can you do for the guild?: i can do repair help boss hunt buffs also. i can do new account for ET like krivis 3 :slight_smile: