Tree of Savior Forum

[Telsiai] Frequent disconnection in TBL

• Reason for report : keeps having disconnection issues in TBL affecting a lot of players. It’s not happening once or twice. It’s happening most of the time to the point we suspect he is doing it on purpose either to lose a teammate or let someone from the other side win.

• Server : Telsiai

• Team Name : botete

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : November 15 / around 10am (TBL time)

• Evidence : i do not have the exact picture of him disconnecting but i have a picture that can show you the outcry of people playing TBL because of his disconnections.

https://imgur.com/ZS60Rka

3 Likes

I also saw his actions at the TBL, up for this.

1 Like

I totally agree with @croix_sux. He keeps getting disconnected and he admitted that he was doing it on purpose. Here is a screenshot for proof:
BOTETE1
Here is a translation for the highlighted part:
botete: if burger (name of another player) wasn’t there
botete: i will intentionally let us lose

(1/2)

I don’t really care for TBL since I only go there for daily PvP box, but I thought I’ll chip in.

wqdqdffff

I can’t read that language but I can say he also dc’ed during a PvP match I was in. I can say to a certain extent that we had a chance to win if he did not dc.

1 Like

Here is a screenshot of him getting disconnected during TBL:

A lot of TBL players are getting annoyed by his actions. If he can’t play in a team and all he does is think about himself, he should stop queuing and just go PvE. Looking forward to your immediate response on this matter. Thanks.
:satisfaction:

(2/2)

rumors has it that he intentionally DCs during TBL match to boost a guildmate’s position in the TBL ranking.Those people highlighted are the one involved in this underhanded method. Since there are few people who joins TBL, they have a high probability to cause the other team’s to lose. You are lucky if you gonna be with their team but unfortunate if you are with their pawns.

1 Like

i don’t want to say anymore, :tired:

This guild just want to win, if they think can’t win, just dc and always no reduce they’s score.

1 Like

@Haegl I noticed that if he has a guild mate on his team, he won’t disconnect.

Oooooh, so this is the thing Tels players were talking about when I was queueing earlier. RIP.

- With Love, the guy one Team 1 who has his name beeped from the picture. : ^)

Wow I need boosting? XD L.O.L.

Hahahaha I know you!!!

From what I observe it’s more of a connivance to defame this people, The said culprits are active TBL players since then…
I don’t think in such case these people will do such for the sake of TBL Rankings.
Hence,for its a Hatred amongst the players to them.

1 Like

3 Likes

Too much salt and bitterness on this post even blaming the whole guild is inappropriate and unjustified speculation. You guys don’t even have a proof regarding boosting our guildmate’s position in TBL ranking when in fact some of us are active in TBL for a long time. Not to mention, some who complains here doesn’t even go in TBL. Anyways, TBL crashing/disconnection isn’t new here and it was IMC’s fault for incompetency in programming. Goodluck folks and play harder for your cough cough (nonsense) rankings. :tired:

PS: I only play TBL for fun. Nuuuuuuuu drama please. :joy:

@lladocspark botete? An active TBL player since when? Probably since he started ruining TBL for other players. :thinking:

Sorry, but my reply is on General as @Haegl state to boost Guild mate…

and the issue about botete is pretty much same as some of the guild also do this if they feel that team is on losing streak. I refer people from ‘A’ guild from other servers.

Let’s stick to the topic, please. Thanks.

1 Like

I agree with you @IDontCare but, some people just drop names like its related.
anyway…

Just my observation.

Just saying, I only contributed to report one player, not talk bad a guild from another server. I don’t PvP much except for boxes, but I believe it’s right and logical to at least do your best in PvP, win or loss, and not just dc for, from what I have observed, at least 4 times this week.

Let rumors be rumors until there is proof and let’s just focus on the player in question?