Tree of Savior Forum

Telsiai - 35f Solmiki Clear with "Non-Meta" team

Hi.

cough noRMT cough

those who guess our earlier ranks gets noods :corn:

EDIT
RIP everyone’s sense of humour and meme-ness.

This post was to incite fun but everyone’s just throwing salt, aside from the cheese aus-mels combo can you even guess the party composition?

This is to give hope to those non-meta builders and to prove that you dont have to be the exact cookie-cutter meta builds everyone goes for to actually go and do the current end-game content.

EDIT
NOTICE THE QOUTE-UNQOUTE? ya.

4 Likes

saved for future references

/20 chars

ckptcdmwplawpewswccs

There :wink:

1 Like

There are lots of non-RMT team cleared 40F already weeks ago.idk what is your point of this thread

4 Likes

Abura - Diev3
Earlx - Krivis3

= =+

Edit: I think by now Solmiki groups which can really be considered non-meta are groups which have no Dievdirby and Krivis.

9 Likes

Yep you are right, diev and krivis and chnornomancer are the superior meta build for ET. I got no point what non-meta means by that guy

3 Likes

no sense of humor.
see the qoute-unqoute? yeah.

2 Likes

Alright, im sorry dddd

2 Likes

ahhh sorry p.rev abu T_T

1 Like

(this will get deleted in a few hours im sure. unless an admin doesnt visit this page kek)

non meta but still have meltis ausrine + golden bell. CHEATER ABURA!!!

non meta and you are Diev3 and have Krivis taotist. try ET without any cleric.

that what i would call :that Non-meta

2 Likes

doable if every one in your team have 4k mdef + pdef Lel.

Any way there is tons of us running non meta for 1-20 anyway yes without clerics.

B-b-but linker3 alch3 is non-meta

seems super meta to me. and i never saw the point of how RMT is significantly unfair since you people who don’t work get to commit more time than people who work and have social activities that limit their enjoyment of the game, sure there are some who overdo it because they can and some can have two sides of the benefit, still a topic of slippery slope, but just my opinions. i do think both are equally balanced in most sense

Kriv3+diev3+insert any good aoe dps= meta

dont worry, there’s enough for everyone

I’ll do the rank guessing for u
Earlx - cleric c2> krivis3> priest2?> taoist
You - cleric c2> diev3> monk3
Pomegranate - wiz1 > pyro2> ele3> warlock1> sage
Wingzard - wiz1>pyro1> link3> alche3
Taranel - wiz1> cryo3> chrono3> sage (could be cryo1/pyro1>link2>

This is my guess. Not really all. I’ve seen Pomegranate in game already. With a trans 7 or 8 +8HoG

The team composition seems perfect and yea, kinda meta. But your point here is the RMT so okay. Don’t need your salt as excuse to this post failure.

Didn’t know this post was supposed to be humourous also.

Why do I have the feeling most people trolling around here have never been in Solmiki.
Krivis + Diev alone is not enough to do Solmiki by far not. Even one ‘off meta’ class makes it hard. The party comp definitelly is interesting.
Well my guesses…

Abura: Cleric 2 Diev 3 Monk 3
-> This one is clear because of your skills. :wink: That’s some dedication not going for Inquisitor. I hope for you that you don’t have to backtrack Inquisitor because of unfitting Rank 9 classes.

Taranel: Cryo Chrono Sage.
-> No Int only Con means Cryo most of the time.

xEarlx: Cleric 2 Krivis 3 Miko Priest Tao
-> Obvious reasons. Might also be Priest 2 but I guess you took the Miko damage with you.

Now it get’s interesting…

Wingzard: Probably Pyro 1/2 Linker 2/3 Alch 3.
-> I guess it’s Pyro 2 because of full INT. That guy actually deals damage.

Pomegranate: Pyro Linker/Chrono Sage.
-> Could be anything to be honest. Seems like full INT and better geared than the Alche with dps in mind. Could also be the typical Wiz3 Ele3 Warlock Sage but I don’t think so because you need damage against flyings. So I think Pyro with Linker or Chrono is more likely.

I guess the dps plan for you guys is Pyros set their balls, Hamaya into Melstis and Lethargy Spam + Monk Punches. Kind of cool, thrilled to hear what the classes are. :slight_smile:

//
BTW: Something that really interested me for long now and you are finally running it. :smiley:
How is Golden Bell Shield compared to Ausrine? Especially with knockback.

this party has chrono immunity and krivis 3 for dainos. and Rreal money trading with +8 trancend level euipment. this is just another show off thread

come again when there no immunity protection.