Tree of Savior Forum

Telsiai - 35f Solmiki Clear with "Non-Meta" team

Maybe the meta right now is to be a poor peasant with 220 gear and is still stuck at lv.4 transcendence.

Fck, didn’t know I’m fcking meta, to think my swordie build is non-meta.

non meta 2 or 3 swordman in solmiki. +3 weapon 220 gear

2 Likes

Can vouch for Wingzard’s power though. He is a dagger wiz btw.

Wiz1>Pyro1>Linker3>Alchey3.

That’s the only non-meta in a meta group. :3

2 Likes

Try it with 5 alchemists, now that’s non-meta

2 Likes

Anything with Pyro+Linker has sort of become meta-ish nowadays anyways since Agny has been introduced.

I’m looking forward to aruchans vids though once he starts attempting Solmiki with his assassin wiz and how he’d actually be able to contribute DPS besides being a support chrono.

Looks like a fun build. Too bad I really don’t like playing magic classes in MMORPGs.

Yep, pyro+linker is meta now. I’m too making a hybrid dagger wiz (to capitalise on both link+fireball and link+dagger), but now the dagger wiz is stuck farming items for my cannoneer instead of continuing on levelling lol.

Level 285, W1>Pyro2>Linker3>Cryo1>Enchanter. There are so many items needed to make dagger wiz work well in r8 content, but now even with low level items like cafrisun + 5hammer and arde… still works beautifully.

1 Like

Crazy how this combo of items beats higher level gears to a point. XD

Hope IMC doesn’t just simply acknowledge and forget your suggestions as well as those of the community. :confused:

Yes, it kind of speaks volumes on how the current ToS’s itemisation is. There is little room for creativity in matching equipments other than BiS. Even before 5 hammer takes center stage, the other 2 are the go to equipment for levelling from 15-220s.

No need for any other armor from level 15 to 200s when we have cafrisun.
No need for any other offhands (unless need gun/shield or 2hander) from level 75 to 200s when we have Arde.

We seriously need more options.

1 Like

Well, the term “meta” has been relative on any game. Probably he proper term that should’ve been used was a non-cookie cutter build.

almost there @khenzo2, youre wrong on a single person’s buiild though.
you need more memes on your life :cry:

@Sciguma youre wrong on two. :yum:
honestly, it hasnt been that useful except to golden bell while your team goes around ausrine and not have any immunity yet. lol. Its range is kinda bad to use for the whole team on clutch situations as well.

@doggeydoo come back when you get your facts straight pls. chrono for immunity(???) kriv3 just for daino(???) Pomegranate RMTed(???)

1 Like

There’s really no reason to not have this setup:

Kriv3-Tao
Diev3-PD2
Cryo-Chrono3
Pyro3-Necro
SR3

Easymode Solmiki. That’s the problem with this game.

1 Like

Yeah, I guess the correct or more direct term would be “non-meta lineup”. PyroAgny is just meta thing now.

I also can vouch that most if not all in your party got into wherever you are now by at least NOT RMT-ing (I don’t know with some other ways) as I always used to notice you guys in the server, especially in dungeon entrances and shouts, every time I’m log in. One thing I’m sure of is almost everyone I know has been running lots of alts.

Pome is definitely not RMT-ing. She used to have crappy equipment and transcendence back then when everyone else were already rocking trans 9-10. I even had to briefly help her one time when she was farming mats for 315 gear. RMTers wouldn’t go through that much agony.

3 Likes

It is your rmt fruit here, and I’m not pyro-linker, pyro3, wiz3 :sob:

1 Like

dem, me feel like name-dropping. hoho

Oh well, this ended up as a show-off thread after all.
Grats on your 17k matk on meltsis, too, btw. (That’ll surely encourage future solmiki players)
I applause you all for you non-cookie butter builds, too.
More powers, I guess.

Here’s your meme for the sake of it.

Use blood dagger :wink:

17k?
How is that possible? You would over 9000 magic attack without Chappa for it. :neutral_face:

Can u post the gear of ur Pyromancer - cuz given the facts it is very unlikly for u to reach 17366 MAtk (u need 9647 MAtk without Chappa Cards)

Now my guess:
Regard Horn Staff +15, Stage 10, with maintenance
6591 Atk
604+275+135 = 1014

1014 * 6,5 = 6591 MAtk (only the weapon)

Stats:
Full Int with all stat Points into Int and lvl 330
844 Int
1174 MAtk

Some collection Bonuses
Im guessing a rly high number (not achievable)
+200 MAtk (Both Int and MAtk)

So we are now at 6591 + 1374 = 7965
(We still need 1682 MAtk)

Now for gear (i looked for the highest values)
Regard Horn Staff Int value + 103 = 103
3 Headgears with 120 MMAtk = 360
2 Archmage Bangles 40 MAtk = 80
5 Int with Agny = 5
SOlmiki Boots + Gloves 36 each = 72
3 Parts Solmiki + 25 Int = 25
(highly unlikly) Solmiki Leather Chest + 52 Int = 52

This results in 777 MAtk

Still 905 MAtk needed.

U may have a Thauma 3 with u (Also full Int - the alchemist Dude)
1000Int * 0,15 + 208+150 = 508

397 MAtk missing

So the question is - are all conditions met and on which scale is ur staff (higher then +15?), Do u realy wear a Solmiki Leather Chest, do u already have 3 parts Solmiki + Leather Chest? Is The Alche Dude realy a Thauma 3?
Did i maybe forget some Parts with high Int or Matk?

Im just curious

Nice skull smasher there