Tree of Savior Forum

Tell me your LAST frustation in ToS

looking at people who did CM/DG with undergeared gear (what i mean is e.g doing s9 with 170 gear or even a heckin cafrisun set), also looking at you people who are super stingy about spending a little silver and prefer to go into CM with yellow or red durability and keep dying instantly in s5, i just have no idea what is on their brain tbh

DRUMROLL… this is now FIXED! No annoucement, nothing. They ninja fixed that and didn’t tell people about it…

1 Like

Anvil +11 potent 8 now become +11 potent 0. Spent 8 million for it. Thanks IMC.

1 Like

Yes, spending your money to actually RUIN your equipment is BS beyond imagination. This has been discussed forever and I hope someday the dev team will actually think something to improve it.

3 Likes

Unchecking “See item illustrations” (aka: remove the login screen’s animations) doesn’t save the option for every time you reopen the game.
So you’re forced to wait on the …somewhat creepy… animations to load for a login screen anyway.

Also, literally everything involving the Beauty Shop, except for being able to preview cube costumes.

3 Likes

// returning player
// looking forward to resetting toons and trying new builds
// tried to learn attributes - f~ck, needs token to learn attributes without waiting forever
// “hey, homecoming gift - I remember this should have a ?-day event tok…” - f~ck, no more free token
// checked silver on toons - have more than enough silver in total to buy new token, but not enough on any char
// tries to deposit silver on team storage to consolidate them - f~ck, needs token to transfer silver
// buys TP and gets token
// someone shouts for “invite a friend” code - checks event and see it gives free 15-day event token - f~ck

5 Likes

Players that intended to block storage manager NPCs…

1 Like

Are you trying to challenge me :hey:

I will let you know am the Luckless Champion :heeey: so you better not try my luck cause I would lose>

3 Likes

The Quests not being automatically added on the right hand roster and can’t be checked on the list either. :unamused:

1 Like

Having many targets to link, but Joint Penalty still prefers to link Tree root crystals…

3 Likes

This. Stupid dumb crystals

Targeting pets in any PVP environment, and still stays locked on even though they’re dead.

Also:

1 Like

I reset to Pied Piper.
Went wtf is this ■■■■.
And reset shortly after.

LMAO, I got that boss in my CM earlier. That things so troll, it stays immune for soooooo long.

1 Like

Apparently if you get a new cookie the timer resets. They’re not counted as individual cookies, so as long as you’re picking your Log In reward regularly it should be ok.

Good job IMC.

Severe server disconnection problem. Going into dungeon or any new map doesn’t work, only chat goes on but I can’t talk, go or do anything other than move around except I’m not really moving apparently, minimap doesn’t move. One big desync or whatever.

Close game, try to log in but can’t, stuck at “Connecting to server…”, have to keep trying.

Once you get past server selection, real final boss… same problem “Entering the world”, can’t get past character screen. Getting popup ■■■■ like “Cannot complete zone move”

Repeat once you’re in game. Apparently, others see me as logged on the whole time and think I’m afk or something.

All this started after patch. Fk this I’m out.

IMCs bias towards physical damage dealers:

• magic amplification on items vs critical attack on items (insignificant mamp, high crit attack)
  • high physical def reduction and physical def ignore on many skills&attributes vs low to no magic def ignore/reduction via skills/attributes
  • boss monsters not blocking or dodging anything
  • free critical rate via buffs/debuffs vs nothing equivalent for magic amplification
  • minimum crit rate via legendary Marnox card, but no magic damage amplification via another legendary boss card [why not 2% chance per star level to deal 1,5 times magic damage?]
  • basically no way to speed up magic skill animation/cast time [only available to WizC3/Rune Caster/ThaumaturgeC3 for cast, no way to reduce animation delay on spells] vs easy skill animation&attack speed boost via DEX for physical attacks

resulting in getting stuck in animation often [e.g. Aqua Benedicta]

• many skills relying on the enemy to stand still to hit (i.e. magic circles) vs easy targeting on the majority of physical attacks
  • sub-weapon gem offering no offensive stats for magic users vs 3 options for physical attackers, same with gloves
  • nearly no debuff stacking for increased magic damage (only 1 status ailment per element & magic defence debuffs available) while physical damage offers several debuffs for specific attack types (e.g. pierce,strike,slash) that can be easily stacked on top of armor break/defence reduction

I guess there are a lot more but for now that’s about the majority of points that clearly show how the developers are changing the game in favor of physical damage dealers.

Who needs 1.5x crit modifier when your skills do 2x the damage to 2x the mobs

4 Likes

Because physical damage dealers, outside of a few specific builds here and there, have not been meta for a pretty long time now. I swear I feel like the only physical damage dealers I see are Falconers and Mergens, the rest seem pretty uncommon or rare (especially anything swordsmen).

Casters are doing fine, buffing physical to catch up a bit isn’t really a bad thing is it? Though I do agree with some of your points, like offhand gems and some better caster cards, but could come with future content.

2 Likes

not my last but one from the good ol’ days with rank8

bless diamond anvils, would buy again -100/10

1 Like