Tree of Savior Forum

Tell me your LAST frustation in ToS

this kind of guy/girl that makes the other wait for saalus run for eternity deserve to rot in hell

5 Likes

I didnā€™t know in other servers people actually queued for saalus. In fedimian I only ever saw people going solo or shouting a premade.

2 Likes

Life :tired:

why wasnā€™t I born a kepa

Note that Kepas are massively slaughtered by level 1 Saviors. You would live a very short lifeā€¦ :haha:

Last frustration: getting an amazing skill for my Onmyoji c3 at r10 and I canā€™t use it because it freezes my game for 10-15 seconds when FPS drops to 0.

A lot of good enough berthas and primus waiting for a chance to get displayed in the market.

The forum errorsā€¦

guess how many times I had to refresh and spam to even post thisā€¦

1 Like

Oh yes, in Silute you dont need to premade. There is always people in the queue.

1 Like

Iā€™m back once again. More frustrations. :thinking:

For whatever reason, this site takes 2-3 refreshes before it actually loads. Sometimes it needs refreshes whenever Iā€™m searching for something too.
More traffic than usual, maybe? ā€¦Where tho

The fact that enemies usually are more annoying than hard. I kind of like a challenge, but being knocked across the room by a boss and only taking like 100 damageā€¦? Not really much of a challenge there. Also, really silly looking.
Enemies should only be able to knock you back with kb attacks if they can deal a certain amount of your hp imo.
Iā€™ve never seen someone fly back 50 feet after being slammed with a pillow, anyway.

Also, anvil enhancements. But everyone knows that song and dance, so Iā€™m not even going to bother talking about it.

PLEASE tell me your luck secret :sad:

I can spend half an hour trying to get forum to work and when it finally work I spend the other half trying to post something :tired:

My friend you and me need to go on an anime adventure :haha:

The more things sucks, the happier it gets later :smile:

1 Like

As a non-addon user, wasting a whole weekend staring at Chronomancer Master NPC for the last runestone, just to learn that there is a 10s timer to pick up the runestones before it goes into 4h cooldown again.

:tired:

1 Like

what we got from Rank 10 ? if from like 15 choices only 4 or 5 are truly useful and almost 10 are useless or are bugged from each class treeā€¦

get new ranks only mess this game and never have rly improve it in some way. every update and features are garbage to make players waste money on tp items.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not the case, you get the rune after 3 hours whatever if you didnā€™t leave the channel during that time. Did the RC unlock many times, always got the rune. If you donā€™t get the rune, then either your addon is bugged or clashes with the regular behavior, or simply someone redeemed the rune before you did.

1 Like

Even being able to access forum is RNG.

4 Likes

it got better now, am waiting for the inevitable forum maintenance to break it again :expressionless:

1 Like

Entering at 4mins mark on Gemstone Field, getting kicked 2 times in a row and when atempt to enter the 3rd time got the timeout message, guess the game does not want me to play gemstone. :tired:

2 Likes

Craft a Laitas Gloves from zero (collecting all materials) and burn all my silver trying to extract ichor. Ended with a 0 potential gloves (target of all my gold anvils now)

Iā€™m ready to quit this stupid game. Selling everything.

Why?

1.Go fk your amazing ichor system. I have destroyed 6 pcs of 4 greens armor.
Spent 700m and a lot of time.I got nothing. FK it

2.Stupid server lagging problem ruined my mood. CM lag, world boss lag,everything lag, and suffer from VGA and error 8 problem while afking in town and field. When I told imc about this issue, guess what they said : ā€˜ā€˜We highly advise to try closing other applications that use internet connection when playing Tree of Savior, and making sure that your internet is stable.ā€™ā€™

blame players is faster than fix the problem

3.Trash class balance. Tree of Cleric, I always play dps wiz class in any game. ToSht allow you to be a support if you play a wiz. Do you know low rank of wiz class are sht only?

2 Likes

Hook64 and add-on abuse still going strong since beta. Now with the latest cheat they have infinite attributes and silver. Wonder how IMC will handle this.

2 Likes

Infinite att? Silver? wow, thats huge, how can you prove this?