Tree of Savior Forum

Tell me your LAST frustation in ToS

Cant read anything cause all the monster can attack me while I read and I cant do anything D:

Cleric skills still being invisible while in Druid Transform.

It is like they donā€™t even acknowledge this as an issue.

Spending 1500TP on Blessed Cubes and didnā€™t get the Ribbon. Why am I even trying to gacha thisā€¦

:sad:

3 Likes

Sell a random +16 weapon to guildies for 100BS, no one believe and ignore completelyā€¦

Add one to this: waiting the whole evening for ET 30 run, going to the bathroom for 2 mins, coming back and seeing someone shouted for ET 30 and the party is already full. :haha:

1 Like

Halloween Candy Event

Came back from a long work project trip, found out all my event item mails (with reset vouchers, etc) expired.
Why the f*** do these mails with event items have expiration dates? Let me decide for myself when i use my mailed event items.

Is worse when you are there and it still fill faster than you click xD

Shout appears in chat > Move to click on it > Cant cause its already full

1 Like

Unfixed, unoptimized, or whatsoever mouse mode in TBL. So f*ckinā€™ hard to target and move especially when there are summons, deployments, and annoying pets. :triumph:

The non existence of PvP

2 Likes

Mouse mode doesnā€™t work anymore, and not only in TBL. Iā€™ve sent multiple tickets already, and never got a proper response.

That feel when you login to see r10 contend and your pad is not working anymoreā€¦

2 Likes

ya i had that problem too

Me tooā€¦ I really hoped it was only a problem with my controler, buuutā€¦ .

They really canā€™t make big updates without breaking something BIG, uhn? :tired:

1 Like

I did the same, and yes I got no respsonse. I can tolerate PVE, but in TBL is like hell. IMC is just incompetent, thatā€™s all.

Woohoo, Market UI overhauledā€¦ waitā€¦ -> is 1 page at a timeā€¦ :unamused:
It was better with previous addonsā€¦

Also, chat is bugged like f****

My most recent one is timer on fortune cookie :hey:

3 Likes

fixed :nauseated_face:

1 Like

The new klaipeda bgm.

4 Likes

Just discovered this. Now I need to eat 100+ cookies on many chars in the next two weeks. Jeez my chars are gonna be FAT after that :open_mouth: