Tree of Savior Forum

Tell me your LAST frustation in ToS

GEtting the Guild war rewards on a char who is already max level

3 Likes

Runnning out of silver & token at the same time ā€¦

2 Likes

Or realizing your token has expired and you have enough silver to buy many tokens, but your money is split between your characters.
:tired:

7 Likes

Finalizing your build and then IMC ā€œrebalancesā€ it

6 Likes

When no one removes knockback in a party.

1 Like

Can only resurrect using soul crystals on Challenge Mode :unamused

I see what you did there and not even my priest like it >.>

1 Like

Spending a lot of money on a build that works in theory and gave me great results solo, but no one wants to party with me because they donā€™t know it/think itā€™s bad.

8 Likes

No storage in Saalus. They did state their reason, but stillā€¦

Maybe do a storage that can only store but not retrieve lol.

2 Likes

Klaipeda Klaipeda Klaipedaā€¦

It has to be the center of attention and all other towns or places must bow before it

:angry:

2 Likes

sell 1 item + 30% tax

feels like im being oppressed by the government

8 Likes

I know it can be hard, cause most people are in a huge rush, but, at the beginning of every party run, maybe we should all do a quick call out to say: ā€œHey, guys/gals, check your attributes, are you overriding someone else?ā€
And/Or any other things that come up often. I just made a new archer, so that is helpful to be reminded!

2 Likes

If only it was that easy. I even ask what the otherā€™s INT and SPR are to see who has the better buffs, but it doesnā€™t matter, some people overwrite buffs anyway :confused:

However its mostly only new players that keep buffing anyway, experienced players know how to get the most out of the buffs.

One solution to this problem would be if Imc made so that weaker buffs only refreshed the duration of the good ones, instead of making everyone lose damage/crit rate like it is now

That reminds me of an old problem I had very often (but that was thankfully fixed by Imc). Elementalists and Taoists spamming Rain/Storm Calling even though there were Pyros in party. It was pretty annoying to be almost useless in party just because someone wanted to make their lightning a little bit stronger . And even though I often asked to not use those skills, people would still spam them. Thank god it was fixed.

fui testar o rng do jogo e tentei refinar minha aspana+11 com 9 de pot para +15 ā€¦ ela ficou +9 com 0 de pot

2 Likes

So hard to earn silver ā€¦ when you earn enough itā€™s time to purchase those 10m tokens ;___;

Also, skills with forced knockdowns

2 Likes

do like i usually do :sunglasses:

1 Like

One of these:

• all the people on my friend list from last year are marked as inactiveā€¦ since the beginning of this year
  • spending half a year scumming mats for a high level item recipe and seeing an event giving the item for free
  • enchanting something to +11 without losing any potential, then ending up with a +10 zero potential item after a lot of failures
  • going on vacation for a few weeks while IMC decides to do a x2 reward from legendary dungeon event and give some free costume that needs to be redeemed during the next three days
1 Like

The amount of discontinued items in the game. It wonā€™t be as worse as runescapeā€™s discontinued items like party hats/masks.

1 Like

More frustration: waiting for a whole evening shouting for ET runs and seeing nobody join. :tired:

In the same vein: seeing a shout for ET runs in chat while doing something else (Saalus, dungeon, CM, guild eventā€¦), and the party is full once youā€™re availableā€¦

Iā€™d like to get my Solmiki setā€¦ :sad:

1 Like

Abysmal quest from Rogue master- Without a trace, where you need to throw powder at 30 enemies from behind, but they turn around and attack you instead. Try it without any cc on clericā€¦

My latest frustration would be IMC wants us to ā€œworkā€ for the next reset event (instead of just giving us the vouchers).

2 Likes