Tree of Savior Forum

Tell me your LAST frustation in ToS

All my friends are gone!

6 Likes

Someone gave me a free Masinios Mace Recipe when it was really expensive ( Silver Capped at 200m ) and it then turned into a +7 Masi 0 Pot because I got too greedy.

3 Likes

D: am still here :disappointed_relieved:

How cruel of you :sob:

2 Likes

less than a week left and still no telescope from the fireball event :tired:

oh! and hydra cards don’t work on dark property skills :hey:

3 Likes

kupole_emotion04

3 Likes

Hitting anvil, extracting ichor.

2 Likes

sorry John, can’t resist. I love you :haha:

2 Likes

oh no! I forgot to do the event again D:

1 time a day events are so forgettable :persevere:

Untradeable Toys are frustrating too…

2 Likes

ichor system and slow updates

1 Like

Crafting masinios pistol and anvil it. Ended up +8 with 1 potent left.

1 Like

When I broke my Aspana to extract blessed gems only for IMC to change the trans system giving back both the gear and blessed gem #wtf

I haven’t played in a few weeks because I’ve been playing monster hunter world on Pc like crazy, but the last thing to frustrate me about tos hasn’t even been in the game itself. It’s the posts about how the enhancement system is crap and how people have wasted a lot of time and money only to ruin their weapon.

I know IMC has been improving the games quality of life a lot and been making it easier to obtain more powerful items, but this problem has remained in the game since day 1. I really wish they would come up with a solution to enhancement soon, It’s just such bad game design, seriously, I hate it.

Maybe they’re unsure how to handle it, maybe they’re afraid to put a reasonable cap or change how enhancement works since it would/could effect current gear in the game. I really thought they’d come up with a change before rank 10 came out in ktos since there will be a whole new tier of items to obtain, but they didn’t.

Anyways, maybe it won’t ever change and this is actually something they are happy with being in their game, only they know.

8 Likes

I did the search for the exorcist costume perfectly, I did not fail 1 time, but I did not receive any prize for my PING!

2 Likes

I waited for a long time for sorc rework and instead of making sorc3 finally functional it’s more of a nerf than anything else.

:tired:

2 Likes

That delicious lv5 Swift Step that some random guy in your party cared enough to share with you. Thanks for the love! :satisfaction:

2 Likes

This is ground control to Major Tom

1 Like

Ahh pls no my sad memories #sadpopo

1 Like

lvl up a legend card its frustrating, but i tired of the farming/grinding system, i like to see a way to farm alone, some like the olds gimik of the residence of legwing family or a "“solo challenge mode”

1 Like

Having one of your party mate in cm pressing continue while you are out to rebuff and repair.

Even after you told them

“brb i need rebuff and repair,”

sigh…

1 Like

When you close fishing UI and cannot stop fishing.
When TBL queue is over and you cannot exit map.

4 Likes