Tree of Savior Forum

Teleport hack Bot?

• Server : Klaipeda

• Team Name : GDFCB

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 23:26 hrs

• Evidence

yep they have evolved swordy hitting very far with AA to teleporting non stop across the map XDD IMC can’t stop the bot program so they ban them for a day or two and let them go again …

dont expect any perma ban … imc doesn’t want to lose their playerbase …

Hi @ozimandias.court,

We will look into this player’s activity as soon as possible. Thank you.

Server : Klaipeda
Im new from TOS, there is alot of bot at Northern Forest, Sausis Room, Outer Wall District , all i know is … i cant even do my mission… my friend quit also because of bot, they can blink to all server , we cant do anything , please do something, its still go on , I beg you GM。・゚・(つд`゚)・゚・.

I was also annoyed yesterday for my quest around tevhrin maps where i need to kill mobs which is already scarce … >.< bots leaves loots and silver but I dont need them zzzzz

GM, when you all gonna clear the bot…, all blinking farming at Baubas Cave, and Irredian Shelter… ,
they can blink all channel, can you all do something? or forcus your ban on the farming field , its unfair for other player bro… , alot of year got the problem like this, but still never fix it…, I love this game, its perfect of me, but just need to clear the bot on farming field, please, …