Tree of Savior Forum

Tel Harsha Stage 7 Guide

Tel Harsha Stage 7 Guide

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The new hunting ground boss locates in the Irredian Shelter in the Nicoplis Region.

You will find Tel Harsha himself, waiting for a challenger in front of the Amiss and Maid dungeon.

After entering the dungeon, your character will access a floating orb that will provide four different options. Choosing the last option will start stage 7 difficulty fight against Tel Harsha.

Ember: Your character will receive 50 stacks of Ember. The Ember stack is reduced by 1 every 6 seconds. You also lose your Ember stack after getting hit by Tel Harsha’s basic attack or skills. Luckily, Tel Harsha’s basic attack is predictable so you can dodge it by walking behind him.

Puddle: The puddle will spawn randomly in all direction, and gradually moving toward closer to your character. Touching the puddle will give you a puddle stack, and having 4 stacks will restore 5 ember stacks and place a stop debuff on your character.

95.99% - One-shot Ash Mechanic: Tel Harsha will teleport into the middle and charge up a powerful attack. This attack will instantly one-shot your character or take away your ember stack if you manage to dodge it with iframe skills. You will need the 4th puddle stack to void the ash mechanic.

Tel Harsha’s Explosion Magic Circle: Tel Harsha will summon multiple magic circles, which detonate afterward, dealing a lot of damage, and take away your ember stack if you get hit. I do want to point out that these magic circle hit like truck.

92.99% - Amiss Dog: Among all Tel Harsha skills, he will summon Amiss dog to help him out. This monster has a charge ability, which applies slow debuff if you get hit by it. Fortunately, you can send the mini-boss back to the other world by leading him to the red portal circle.

85.99% - Candle Spider: The spider will randomly spawn at an unknown location, and it will teleport away after a few seconds. Killing the spider will restore your ember stack by 5. However, you will lose 5 ember stacks if Harsha kill the spider instead. The spider can taunt the boss.

11 - fire particle
Fire Particle: Tel Harsha will charge up for a few seconds and release a fire particle flowing around him. Touching the fire particle will spread out even more from time-to-time. This mechanic is easy to deal with since you only need to touch once after its spawn while leaving the other flowing around.

Tel Harsha will summon multiple meteors in a vertical or horizontal lines. Players will take damage and lose ember stack by stepping on it. AVOID IT AT ALL COST!

74.99% - Spider Altar: Tel Harsha will summons four spiders with four different circles. Killing the spiders will give your character buffs like Attack, Defense, restore HP, and Evasion. It will re-activate again every 100 seconds!

The top altar provides evasion buff
The left provide attack buff
The bottom provides defense buff
The right restores Hp.

Tel Harsha will receive the buffs instead based on how many spiders you fail to kill.

14 - amiss
66.99% - Amiss Dog: Tel Harsha will summon Amiss dog again to help him out. This monster has a charge ability, which applies slow debuff if you get hit by it. Fortunately, you can send the mini-boss back to the other world by leading him to the red portal circle.

15 - ash
65.99% - One-shot Ash Mechanic: Tel Harsha will teleport into the middle and charge up a powerful attack. This attack will instantly one-shot your character or take away your ember stack if you manage to dodge it with iframe skills. You will need the 4th puddle stack to void the ash mechanic.

62.99% - Spider Altar: Tel Harsha will summons four spiders with four different circles. Killing the spiders will give your character buffs like Attack, Defense, restore HP, and Evasion. (You will see this alot throughout the fight)

Tel Harsha has two different teleport skills. The first one is directly teleport with explosion attack, while the second one is illusion teleport that does damage per hit.

52.99% - Spider Altar: More Spider Altar (re-active by 100 second cycle)

37.99% - Spider Altar: More Spider Altar ((re-active by 100 second cycle)
)

36.99% - Amiss Dog: More Amiss mechanic! Lure the boss to the red portal to send him back to the nether land.

35.99% - One-shot Ash Mechanic: Tel Harsha will teleport into the middle and charge up a powerful attack. This attack will instantly one-shot your character or take away your ember stack if you manage to dodge it with iframe skills. You will need the 4th puddle stack to void the ash mechanic.

Stepping on the Fire Carpet will take away your Ember stack! Avoid it at all cost!

34.99% and Below - Fire Carpet + Frenzy Mode: Tel Harsha will summon a fire carpet around the map every 45 seconds, and it lasts roughly 55 seconds or more. The Fire Carpet deal damage-over-time and reduces your ember stack. Moreover, Tel Harsha will go into Frenzy mode below 35% hp, which gives him damage buff and provide two new abilities.

24 - mini fire ball
Mini-fire ball skills. Does a lot of damage and can 1-shot your character if you stand in 1 place

25 - spin dead
Spinning flame pillar (also can 1-shot your character if it take too many hits).

29.99% - Spider Altar: More Spider Altar. Kill em all. (re-active by 100 second cycle)
)

Meteor Shower now hit twice. Move away and don’t step on it.

21.99% - Spider Altar: More Spider Altar. KILL EM ALL! (re-active by 100 second cycle)

Special Mechanic - Inferno Mode: Tel Harsha will go into the inferno mode if he manages to get 50 stacks of ember on himself. He gains 1 stack every time you lose a stack, so you must manage your ember stack properly, so he doesn’t go into the Inferno mode early. In the inferno mode, Tel Harsha will melt your armors and deal damage-over-time with his fire aura.

9.99% - Spider Altar: Yes, spider again. (re-active by 100 second cycle)

31 - blind ash

5.99% - One-shot Ash Mechanic: Tel Harsha will teleport into the middle and charge up a powerful attack. This attack will instantly one-shot your character or take away your ember stack if you manage to dodge it with iframe skills. You will need the 4th puddle stack to void the ash mechanic. (ALSO somehow Tel Harsha can blind you at this part, so watch out!)

4.99% - Amiss Dog + Spider Atlar: Tel Harsha will summon Amiss dog first, and then follow up with the Altar. Deal with the Spider Altar first by killing the right one for HP recovery, and then send the Amiss dog back to the other world.

The spider Altar is re-active by 100 second cycle.

There is no more mechanics after 4.99%! Start DPS and take down Tel Harsha!

Here is the digital version if you prefer listening to my commentary! Check the video stamp below to learn specific mechanics. Enjoy!

:white_check_mark: Video Timestamp :white_check_mark:
➤ 0:00 - 0:21 | Introduction
➤ 0:22 - 0:51 | Tel Harsha Stage Selection + Rewards
➤ 0:52 - 1:07 | Ember Breakdown
➤ 1:08 - 1:25 | Puddle Breakdown
➤ 1:26 - 1:46 | 95.99% - Ash
➤ 1:47 - 2:00 | Explosive Magic Circles
➤ 2:01 - 2:15 | 92.99% - Amiss Dog
➤ 2:16 - 2:42 | 85.99% - Candle Spider
➤ 2:43 - 3:21 | Fire Particles + Meteor Showers
➤ 3:22 - 3:59 | 74.99% - Spider Altar
➤ 4:01 - 4:14 | 66.99% - Amiss Dog
➤ 4:15 - 4:42 | 65.99% - Ash
➤ 4:43 - 5:02 | 62.99% - Spider Altar
➤ 5:03 - 5:21 | Two Teleport Skills
➤ 5:22 - 5:33 | 52.99% - Spider Altar
➤ 5:34 - 5:42 | 37.99% - Spider Altar
➤ 5:43 - 5:53 | 36.99% - Amiss Dog
➤ 5:54 - 6:30 | 35.99% - Ash
➤ 6:31 -7:14 | 34.99% and Below - Fire Carpet + Frenzy Mode
➤ 7:15 -7:34 | 29.99% Spider Altar
➤ 7:35 -7:48 | Double Meteor Showers
➤ 7:49 -8:07 | 21.99% - Spider Altar
➤ 8:08 - 8:29 | Special Mechanic - Inferno Mode Breakdown
➤ 8:30 - 8:44 | 9.99% - Spider Altar
➤ 8:45 - 9:02 | 5.99% - Blind Ash
➤ 9:03 - 9:28 | 4.99% - Amiss Dog + Spider Altar
➤ 9:29 - 9:51 | Killing Tel Harsha Stage 7

➤ 9:52 - 10:46 | Equipment
➤ 10:47 - 12:34 | Cards
➤ 12:35 -12:49 | Assisters
➤ 12:50 -13:38 | Exorcist - Sadhu - Crusader Skills Build

Special thanks to Orin-Z for more information

5 Likes

Tal harsha? Not tel?

1 Like

Oh ouches, I have saying his name wrong the whole time xD

Also fixed from tal to tel.

Few things to add:

• Only skill damage from Tel Harsha removes Ember stacks, you can facetank his basic attacks. His skills have multihits though and will murder your stacks.
  • I found it better to just avoid the Rotating Fireball. It stays for 30s, but if you get hit, not only you loose 1 stack, but he summons more fireballs with a bigger range and the duration is reset. When there is 4 fireballs, getting hit will also stun you.
  • Spider Altars aren’t activated on a %HP basis. They first appear at 74.99%, but after that it’s every 100s (and thus can come at a unfortunate time)
  • Candle Spider is also on a timer after first spawn, appears every 30s and you don’t want to miss them because of another gimmick
  • Some of his skills can be dodged with a well timed jump. I do it for the two AoE skills he cast around him (the one after teleport and the one during frenzy) so I can stay in melee range, but there are probably others, so spamming jump when in trouble can save you. Don’t forget Stamina Pills.
  • The blind is caused by one of the two new skills he gets during Frenzy, forgot which one as I’m almost never getting hit by those.
1 Like

Oh ty god, I thought the spider altar re-activate at specific % HP. I’ll change this to the guide. Also, I still lose ember stack by Tel Harsha’s basic attack:

Prepared to wack (basic attack)

(After wack)

It’s kinda hard to tell from the screenshot but whenever Tal Harsha wack me, I lose an ember stack from it.

but what about stage 1?

You can access stage 1 by choosing all 3 options from the orb. Removing most of the mechanics.

ye, aint stage 1 have mechanic too, should you hightlight them in? or we’re all start stage 7?

Stage 1 is the same as Stage 7. Except you don’t have to deal with several mechanics: Candle Spider, Amiss Dog, and Heat. The boss also have lesser ATK/HP as well.

I already looked into Stage 1. It’s pretty easy and less stressful compare to other stages. Stage 7 is mainly cover all these mechanics, so you can run any stages of your choice.

Also, the spinning fire pillar can be dodged by simply staying really close to the boss in the center (it is actually one of the best windows for me to use my channeling skills like cyclone).

For blossom bladers out there, u can use the control blade hitten blade arts ON to deal with the altar spiders. Just use it around the 2 spiders on the top and left and rush to the others on the right and bottom with thrust(arts) / flash. I can do it pretty consistently.

When the meteor shower is close to reset, remember to run on the edge of the map so it doesnt come right in the middle and mess up ur puddle strategy or even the altar spider mechanic.

1 Like

My main cannot even dent stage 1 boss. It’s only easy if you have overgeared char I guess. But it was the same with Misrus when it was released, so it’s only a matter of gear progression.

On a side note, choosing “candle spider - remove pattern” only removes the “spider altar” mechanics. You still get the “spider summoning” one, so be prepared to kill those before Tel Harsha!

1 Like

not even dealing 200k-s? i dont think the bow used is very shiny right there.

Ty so much.

Imma smack the death of tel harsha with this guide.

1 Like