Tree of Savior Forum

Team Storage seems a bit useless

So we still can’t trade Silver between our own Characters? … -____-
And are we able to trade things like Stat Reset etc. now? I mean the whole (Team) Storage System seem a bit useless to me, the only thing you need it for is (because you can’t trade Silver or Items like Stat or Skill reset) to trade Headgears and maybe weapons.

3 Likes

I can’t trade my unused hair on my char to another in the same account either… lol… And yes, i would love to be able to move my silvers from 1 char to another too…

1 Like

I disagree with you. Even if you can’t trade silver, you can trade items WITHOUT losing potentiel and you can sell these items.

For example, I obtained a Arde dagger while doing the lvl 90 dungeon. I can trade to my reroll without losing potentiel nor anything, I can put the arde dagger to sell on my other character and he will earn money.

As for stat reset, I don’t know though. It is a good question.

2 Likes

Stat resets can’t be shared between character IIRC. Not to sure about Skill resets though.

Personally, i just use it to trade headgear and weapons to my alts.

This update make sure that we can move some items to alts through storage without being penalized by a deduction of potential.

So its only Semi useless!

1 Like

Why do you need silver for? lol

If you want to trade silver that badly buy Talts for 6k and sell it on your main char for 5k.

OOOoh genius slowly claps

if only it is tradable once you buy it on the market

oh wait it isnt…

i really want the Premium Item/Costumes can be put into the Team Storage despise their untradable status… Because I want Delete My Swordman that I wrongly build because of The Advancement UI Tab Clutter and Messy…

They Should Be UNTRADABLE BETWEEN PLAYERS Not Between Team members in same lodge…

plus the Price of Team Storage are F Expensive… 200K for a Slot…?

They Should Give at least 10 Slots free for Team Storage rather than 1…

12 Likes

Trade system still sucks between your characters. We should be able to trade everything, silver and items with storage team. Now is ridiculous.

I created a new character. And it’s almost like starting from 0. No sense.

3 Likes

thats what i am saying we should be able to trade the premium items we bought from character to character with no drawbacks…we paid for it… and its not leaving the account so i am hoping they change that with the update thats taking an entire day. but the silver thing is redic. i mean what they did is an improvement but its still not enough

i second that. its stupid that you cant. i have 2 hairstyles and a dress on my cleric that i cannot transfer. it doesnt have to be ten but it deff need to be more then 1 or 2

point is we should not have to jump through hoops to transfer silver and fyi you need SILVER for EVERYTHING in this game or havent you noticed??

in this patch we can do that now but previously you cant put bought talts on market to team storage

also you cant buy your own item using your alts

And They Should Consider Team Storage act as a Banker So We can Put Silvers And Sharing it Between Characters…

But NO… They didn’t ever think about it…

Gosh… i will play 2 months and see how the Progression Goes…

if no positive developments… or they ignoring the player suggestion…

To My Steam Vault You go…

1 Like

bro ill need to wait A LOT to delete my other char, cus it has all my tokens. this is just stupid

I wanna trade cards between my own characters, but I can’t. And how about monsters gem?

urm… Token Coins or token Buff…?

i thought token buff are shared between characters… so if you delete the character who use it… there will no consequences…?

**Just my Thought… Don’t delete him/her

I love the new changes they’re adding to it, because frankly it was a bit ridiculous that sending armor, weapons, and headgears to your alts would eat away the potential.

I’m hoping in the near future they take all the suggestions I’ve seen from the community and apply it to the personal and team warehouse, like, adding a bank feature to store silver. We should be able to store personal and team silver if we desire to, especially if they’re going to use losing silver as a death penalty late game.

Personally, I would love to be able to throw my cards into team storage; mainly because I’d like to give Sorc class a go, but I wont be trying it until after about 3-4 characters. That’s a thought I haven’t seen thrown out into community conversation yet and could just old-school earn the cards on that character if and when the time comes.

The ability to place TP/Premium items in team warehouse should have always been an option imo. I understand that TP is team based and yes if I want something that I should simply buy it while on that character; but it’s less wasteful to allow team warehouse trading between everything in the long run and more enjoyable, fun.

The best example (#1) I can give you for that is, ok, so I made a swordsman class character and gave it circles I’m now having massive doubts about. I thought I planned it thoroughly, gave it time, but when it came time to play it, it wasn’t what I thought it was going to be and now I don’t enjoy it. But! Having done as much research as I did, having felt confident about it, I went ahead and bought the fancy Premium TP Swordy Costume for her and maybe a fancy hairstyle too. Well, fudge, I want to remake her and go down a different path but now the almost 300TP worth of cosmetic premium items I bought her are just a waste. I cant trade them, cant refund them, I just WASTED all that TP. Now I know better to go and buy this stuff willy nilly in the future, which means less sales for IMC in the long run. But if I could throw it in my team warehouse, remake my swordy, pfft, consequence? There is none! Give me those lovely cosmetic items! :heart_eyes:

Example #2 for this would just be, I’m a girl, I like fashion, ToS always struck me as a game with wonderful cosmetic features to let my fashionista side run rampant. So isn’t it a little natural that every now and then I want to swap around my costumes and change things up? Wearing the same thing day after day can get so boring :sleeping: You don’t wear the same thing everyday irl do you? Give me warehouse storage for my cosmetics, please and thank you. insertpretendfashionista-taghere

See where I’m going with that? :innocent:

Those are the things I view as important. I’m not going to whine and cry about having to buy additional team warehouse slots via massive amounts of silver (cost doubles with each slot), or whine about having to buy additional personal warehouse slots via TP. There has to be currency sinks somewhere, I get this, so I’ll leave those alone. Just oh my stars, please give the Silver Storing and the Cosmetic Team-storing things consideration.

3 Likes

monster gems should be tradeable period it makes no sense that its not. here we drop some rare @$$ gem that somebody els could make use of and we could get money in the process stimulating the game economy but nope imc enjoys restricting us it seems.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s not fair too if your main character is a Wizard and your second char (a Swordsman) found a monster gem which increases a skill that your wiz have.

1 Like