Tree of Savior Forum

Team Storage seems a bit useless

huh…? since when sharing between team members are consider as unfair…

think like RO, where we can freely sharing items between different class characters without penalty.

AND IT FAIR SINCE IT BETWEEN CHARACTERS ANYWAY…

1 Like

i was the same way with my cleric two hairstyles and a dress then realized i wished i took sadhu then was screwed

That should be like the baseline for team storage! I just cannot understand why they ever thought it would be a good idea to restrict transfers between your characters!

What bothers me the most is that they came up with this ‘team as a family’ idea and then blocked us from doing anything remotely close to share stuff between our ‘family’. Fortunately we can now transfer some items without penalties, but still the system is heavily restricted.

There shouldn’t be a ‘team storage’, we should have a big storage shared across our whole team and that’s it.

3 Likes

Right! I knew I wasn’t alone out there. We’ve had so much time to research and prep our character plans in anticipation of ToS release, but nothing can fully prepare anyone for the long haul of playing it.

1 Like

Big Storage like RO to be exact…

100% this. If I was able to trade freely the TP items between characters, I would totally buy all available hairstyles and cleric’s costumes. But since I can’t, it will be probably 2 of each for my cookie-cutter plague doctor and the rest of my experimental alts will be left without any cosmetics in case my build turns out to be completely shitty in late game and I will be forced to reroll :wink: Not going to risk losing money.

1 Like

I said “Not fair too”, because you can’t trade between your own characters. Read my dialog with codybrosrock1.

It should but it isn’t.

That’s why I said that I disagree and that the change they made was going in the good way.
I agree for the whole trading items on each character of the same team with some exception (Quests exclusive items) but we can live without transferring silver to a character to another. Like I said, you can always transfer an item and sell it. Most of the people are earning silver by selling things and not farming so it shouldn’t be a problem.

Now, you can argue that crafting class like Squire and Pardoner will be at disadvantage compared to Alchemist for money making. But it is normal because of the rank difference in my opinion.

Thing is, you can always buy with the crafting class and giving it to your other character so it’s also ok.

Frankly speaking, the update is quite good. I mean, they said that they were doing optimization and stuff like this during the founder beta. They never said that the game will be perfect at the beginning. This update is improvement of their system and I hope that they will listen to what we said and will try to add features that will please everyone.

I want to remind that they wanted a founder beta of 3 months at the beginning. Ok, it is also a money-making purpose for them and it wasn’t fair for those who were going to play F2P but they estimated, at the beginning, a need of 3 months to adjust the game before F2P. It’s only been 1 month and there were several progress (as well as a lot of bug going on though).

People need to see the positive things and not only negative things.

Sorry for long message.

TL;DR I agree with more trading between your character. Silver trade is not that important. Improvement of the game while they were planning a longer testing time. Please, see the positive aspects and not the negative ones.

ah… i overlook the comment…

No problem. We’r all against this injustice :confused:

I’d love it if IMC started to keep their word to begin with.

Finally, after considering the arguments stating that making team storage a premium feature is irrelevant to preventing gold sellers, we’ve decided to lessen the restrictions on this part. We will be modifying this feature for the upcoming patch.

from now on save all the talts you get from dungeon and transfer when you create new char

i have 12 tokens in the other char, the item, but i changed my main char now so i won’t use that anymore
(yeah i bought 1 year of Token and there are ppl with 2 years or more, i advice anyone to do the same, stock some tokens)

i still have 60 Days unused token… :3

the thing is, tokens wil never, ever, be 350-500k anymore after f2p release

i’m not poor in real life… -_-

but u can buy token later and sell for 2mil+ if alredy have yours
just like that guy that bought 50 of each DLC hat, one day those will worth milions, u need to think about the future

im a casual gamer though… hahaha… i care less about the economy since i rarely online/busy with my work but yes, stockpiling are good for Future…

Silver should be account and not character bound. They mey change later

havent you notice the smell of trolling within the reply? :x