Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

+1 for stuns, seism is maybe the widest range and highest aoe rating in the swordsman tree, very easy to hit things, lots of things.

He still needs crit item to attain that scaling though

any idea what are his gears?

Generally if you are running double sissel + max peta + 8 ellaganos in this sutiaton and throw in a monstrance scroll you should nearly cap crit with quicken

Or you can do it like me, pump 5x Werewolf cards lvl 10 and crit problems solved. I find it better than using Glass mole cards. And this video just confirms it.

Eki lumai with 3 lv.6 greenies, dual sissel, max peta, and some leather armor, itā€™s highlighted near the end of the vid btw.

oh right yea, theres white but if you count out the average heā€™s about 75-85% crit on here thoughā€¦

doesnā€™t that only work with rouge @_@ā€¦

Does Werewolf stack? I heard some cards donā€™t stack.

Ohh man, it surely works, i do consistent crits on plate armored bosses, hence i decided to sacrifice Glass mole slots for it.

Iā€™m pretty sure they stack, even though i still donā€™t complete the full lvl 10 set of cards to prove and upload a videoā€¦

that only works with rogue right? unless there is some hidden mechanic that gives you +crit rate for attacking behind.

EDIT : didnā€™t read your last reply. any source for this?

Yeah, indeed item transcend are op, but its kinda ā€œhardā€ to getā€¦
For lv 5 IT with 100% chance youā€™ll need 43 bless stone (430 shards) 72 days saalus, and around 86mil silver for reroll.

this one 120k crit on skyliner, heā€™s high 2, barb 2, maybe he can hit about 130-140k crit if he goes high 3 path (lv 10 skyliner + skull swing) idk what his gear & stats tho, looks like +25 magi (the sword are glowing red)

Itā€™s like getting the lvl 1 Sneak Hit = 62% critical chance. Rogueā€™s benefit more cause if they level up that skill, then the card applies their actual crit chance.

You forgot the RMT factor. Whatā€™s 100 millions nowadays? Nothing.

do you have any source for this? not that I doubt but this is the first time I have heard of this.

Iā€™ll try this without my sissels and my green gems. Iā€™m heavy dex anyway.

or pray to RNGod, i did transcend my gear to 2nd level using 2 gems (50% chance)

Iā€™m assuming itā€™s Sneak Hit, cause itā€™s the only skill that treats attacking from behind. I cannot tell you if itā€™s the actual skill nor crit chance. Iā€™m just sure that it works on my doppel.
I would recommend an STR doppel build to pop up werewolf cards to give no biased opinions and valid information.

Exactly, that chart posted by Esclados can be misunderstood. Iā€™ll link you guys this great thread regarding Trascendence and all those myths around it.

thanks for the thread link.

Understood that. I think gambling for 50% each stage would be reasonable. Then again Iā€™m super unluckyā€¦

how high is your crit rate.

Can you explain because if you have werewolf cards and if it works.
That would means its 100% crit. with 1 cards. regardless with 300 crit rate. As long as you proc the rear attack. Or is behind the mob/boss.

It does not make sense for it to work like level 1 sneak hit because. Itā€™s just affect your attack as a back attack. @_@. Also it does not have a sneak hit buff interaction when you have ww card on.

If you are at rear and it does not crit means. You can literally scrap/ sell or pass it to a rouge. .

Remember itā€™s (star)% chance to proc the card. Thatā€™s why you need 5x lvl 10 Werewolf cards to give an objective opinion about it (50% chance to proc). It will take me a while to get the whole % allowed, cause not so many people do Crystal Mines.
You didnā€™t read the description of the card correctly. It says clearly:

Werewolf Card: When attacking thereā€™s a [ā˜…]% chance of attacks being registered as Rear Attacks.

ā€œRegistered as rear atkā€ you should try this.
someone with pelt (swash) tank the boss and you hit from behind. (REAR ATK), its different with ā€œSNEAK HITā€ buff.