Tree of Savior Forum

Team Dex Vs Team Str ( Trash talking, discussion, roasting each other, math magician war ) Aka Debate STR Vs DEX

Yea, and he still dont provide any pics, or link about transcend system reach 7K weapon damage

Dude, Pics or Link for 7K weapon please

I am just giving out the correct formula as I have made all kinds of Doppel build from full DEX, 1:1 DEX STR, 1:2 DEX STR, 1:1 STR CON and etc since Ktos to #CBT 1 and #CBT 2, unlike some ppl who are damn sure DEX is the way to go.

Critical dmg is just x100%, works the same as skill attributes, example if u have skill attributes 100% and your base physical dmg is 2000, the final result of your crit dmg without crit attack is 6000 not 8000, because 2000 (base) + 2000 crit + 2000 skill attribute. Not 2000 multiply 2 into 4000 and multiply 2 into 8000 (this one is wrong).

And beyond that we can add other multipliers like Cleave, Zwerchhau and so on, tats why main physical attack is the basis, because all dmg will be base on main physical attack + skill dmg (we all know skill dmg will be flat).

Doppel Skill dont ._,
Only Zwerchau

*Critical Damage is +50%, yes its weaker than you think

Ur spurting bullshits again, have u tried the skills or ur just listening to other ppl and thus u spread it urself?

Please, donā€™t say anything that is theory base until u proven other-wise like me, ur all talks so far and shows no evidence.

Fake multi-hits or not, to be able to identify we need to test it ourselves.

I have caught korean players spread wrong info like Cartar Stroke is FAKE multi-hit but it is actually true multi-hit

I dont have to prove u wrong when u have no solid evidence =))
Its wrong to begin with, because ur an all talks that is theory base and listens to what others says before testing out urself.

I will say ā– ā– ā– ā–  to @akisera if he said that FENCER or INQUISITOR benefit more from STR, but DOPPEL DO GET BETTER From STR dude, do you even Read The link? or Read Doppel Skill Description? Doppel only got 1 SKill to benefit From DEX, the rest is STR

And you know what, Even Inquisitor Benefit more to DEX than Doppel

He already made his char high DEX thats why he is so defending and trying to let ppl know DEX is good, but unfortunately is not.

Thats a sign of poor players spreading wrong information, I had enough of this kind of Swordsman players.

Changing topic here mr FULL DEX?
Mind i ask where is your screenshots of your stats or anything??

I mean come on, why r u dodging me

Lol, look at this troll, come on man.

Nothing to show and all u can do is insult me =))
After seeing my stats you realize urs is ā– ā– ā– ā–  to begin with.

?? Escaping? well bye

P/S: wanna play High DODGE char plzā€¦play an archer, with full leatherā€¦

Doppel is a swordsman class and all ā€œswordsman onlyā€ equipment such as Greytis Greaves, Demonas Gauntlets is plate, EVASION is not the right build, end game it wil be poorly optmized subpar dodger wanna be with low DPS.

And 100STR ?? Please show total invested stats point, not the stats point after 70% rank buff with Max petamion and Glad Band, those are not right =))

500 accuracy? Topkek.
Good luck hitting anyone with that shitty accuracy.
Also, your 489 STR translates to roughly 733 extra attack, REALLY USEFUL WHEN YOUR SKILLS AT RANK 8 HAVE MODIFIERS OF OVER 5K, THATā€™S LIKE ALMOST 1/5 MORE DAMAGE OR 1.5/5 MORE DAMAGE IF YOU HAVE THE ATTRIBUTE AT 100%, TOTALLY BETTER THAN HAVING HIGH SURVIVABILY AGAINST MELEE AND CHANCE OF DEALING 150% MORE DAMAGE ON THOSE 5K ATTACK SKILLS HAHA GET REKT
REV UP THOSE STAT RESET POTIONS

No thanks, Iā€™ll go full dex swordsman with leather and leather attributes, youā€™ll never land a hit and if you do itā€™s only some extra 733 shitty damage while you took all my skills right in your mouth because I can facetank your no-accuracy/evasion crap build.

Hitting anyone? Are you out of your mind?
Doppel c3 is a PVM/PVE expertise.

Whats up with bringing PVP discussion of hitting high dodge char??

Play a Sword 3 Cata 3 if wanna PVP, like for real.

And again, u r using PVP as a DOPPEL with ur excuse for DEX.

Doppel is not made for PVP, its a PVE characters, this argument is invalid.

Oh now we have specific class for specific gameplay ok i learn something new here

Oh and lets just say its 733, do u know to extract 733 dmg u need to like +100 ~+200 ur weapons =))?

Gosh, please dont look down on the dmg, after multiplier it does a whole lot more, show ur PVE video dmg only we talk =))

What the hell are you doing here. You are not belong here go back to cleric thread. " i am team dex cuz of my cleric is paladin, im team str cuz sera proved me doppel better with str" blabla u not team swordie mate get lost

Is hillarious when people argue about Doppel and they bring PvP as DEX improves hit rate and dodge better into argument.

Please, there is cata3 and sword 3, even Squire is a better PVP char than Doppelā€¦Doppel expertise is PvE not PvP, such crap arguments.

Why cant I join this dixcussion, its STR vs DEX no Class restriction :frowning:
And srsly dude DEX vs STR is the matter of Class, Nobody will Go DEX Warlock Nor STR Warlock