Tree of Savior Forum

Team Battle League Adjustment and Mount System

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Team Battle League Adjustment and Mount System’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=2354

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

TBL & PVP
I’m not interested in PVP/TBL myself, so I have too little to say about it.
From what I can read on this post (and hear from friends who do play TBL), seems the system will be reworked to favor greater individual participation/skill expression. That is the feeling a PVP should have, in my opinion, so it looks a good change. PVP players should have the last say, however.

Mount (working title)
pets in the back, crying
I mean, the companion system is fine. Some classes use it better than others, but that is Ok.
I just hope this Mount system is balanced around “when we need to move long distances” (like leveling or questing) and not “how do we increase the player’s GS”.

Guild Community Adjustment

All guilds already use Discord, you know?
(And friends can already make private chat groups themselves using already implemented in-game assets)
From an iTOS player perspective, implementing the same thing as Discord does, limited to text only, is kinda wasted.
I understand the propositions “people should be able to play the game without any third party programs” and the internet privacy thing, but Discord doesn’t break the gaming experience, it enhances.
I believe IMC should make content knowing Discord exists, instead of finding a way to “replace it” in-game.
If I missed something, please correct me, because I really don’t know what else this is supposed to be used for.

Weekly Boss Raid
I know some people who will collect a lot of those titles.
And the old bosses are coming back as a second option for the weekly boss? Can’t say I’m happy.
If they are an option for consistent acquirement of Blessed Shards/Gems, I want it now.
I need more info about it.

Finally, after 6 years, we get in-game obtainable, cool-looking, in-world themed mounts aaaaaaaaaand… they’re movement/out of combat exclusive mounts…

sighhhhhh…

Its not like the game has multiple classes that use mounts for their skills or anything, furthermore, we wont even be able too use the cool mounts if we are already mounted on a companion, I just…

This game man, I swear to god, its always on some monkeys paw sh*t, its just so… triring

Weekly Boss Raid waifu incoming…