Tree of Savior Forum

TBL changes are good, BUT

How does adding more CC, which starts diminshing returns, revert those changes? If anything it would cause you to become immune to them faster.

Most CCs on a 6s+ duration range that you are refering to can be canceled/countered by different means and has prior drawback while frostlord you need to pray to god that you have oracle or plague doctor in team and that prophecy don’t burn that fast and has no drawback. Comparing them to other CCs isn’t really justifiable not to mention it being a card effect only.

hook = limited movement, requires close gaping skills, canceled by different ways
stop = cant attack the targets for the duration
raise = limited to some damage, mostly ground skills wont work
telepath = disables the caster as well
frostlord = none

I use 3 frostlords myself and it’s so good that feels like its too OP to be a card effect. Frostlord can actually be a good restrain rework.

That’s not how it works. You don’t become immune to all cc, you become immune to that specific cc. No1 can freeze besides cryo so you’re not becoming immune to anything else. It added a longer cc on top of everything for everyone on every attack.

It’s actually delaying cc immunity because you don’t even need to use stuns or knockbacks anymore because you can freeze for 7 seconds.

2 Likes

Im aware of that, which is what i meant by ‘immune to them’.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.