Tree of Savior Forum

TBL changes are good, BUT

I was watching @Sarutobi recent TBL videos on youtube and the card seemed to constantly proc without diminishing returns but to be honest I couldn’t really tell. Maybe Sarutobi can confirm if the card has diminishing returns. Multi-hit skill classes can proc it very easy and even giving a 15% chance to freeze for non multi-hit skill classes is still unbalanced. Imo the only class that should be able to freeze in TBL is cryomancer. Being perma froze by every class in the game is not going to be fun.

1 Like

its actually has a dimishing returns but it just proc so frequently that it also refreshed fast

1 Like

In my opinion (some people might agree with me here) the damage loss from glass mole/chapparition is insignificant when you have players with +16/21 trans 10 weapons in TBL. Besides still needing to balance certain skills, putting a cap on enhance and reducing the trans % even more than the current value inside TBL would be a step in the right direction. As @Tanzen stated, bringing back equalized gear would be another option for unranked matches to give players a variety. Lowering the damage to 20% just isn’t enough.

PVP is a sht fest in this game. Right now theres maybe 10 people playing and you get the same matches every single time. The first hour is completely dead.

SO now they reduce damage even further, so you have kabba 3s abusing magic block, ausrine with krivis 3 with unbreakable immunity and on top of that Froster Lord is OP as FK.

Just remove TBL all together already.

4 Likes

Just came back to game and tried TBL. Its even more broken AF than before, especially that froser lord card effect.

TBL will never be balanced. NEVER!!

Yep it has diminishing returns! 1st hit is 4sec then 2 sec then your char gets immunity! The reason it works well with swordie beside multi hits is because of restrain cause your enemy will still think his frozen but actually his stun.

The kill joy part of tbl is the skill animation desync/tele like wiz/archer they have so many desync skill animation that players abuse it.

The PRIME days of the TBL died when rank 8 came. The TBL Change drastically back then. it wasn’t perfect back then but it was way better than today if compare. Even tho it has CC issues and same issues right now but no one can 1 hit you. So tbh no point getting it serious like @julius_torralba18 says.

Let just play the game, If you see something wrong say something. let the troll trolls, let the abuser abuse. let the newbie enjoy, It’s better to let them free rather than let them quit the game.

Kind of agree with this with the exception whey they actually cause others to quit the game :x ( like it can happen in TBL if cheaters/afk gets around unpunished for long ;-; )

1 Like

Ausrine is a joke in TBL now, any Cleric worth their salt moved to Priest instead, even Kriv3/Zeal2s.

Froster Lord is strong, but people need to just upgrade their defense in TBL and you won’t be able to be killed within the freeze duration, even by super whales.

With a full 350 primus set, transcended to stage 4-5, you will survive and actually be able to compete. People are just too used to beefing up their weapon to stage8+ and thinking they can get away with not transcending their armor…which is a huge mistake

1 Like

I doubt that, 4 sec is enough duration to burst someone even people with high trans to get melted by zaibas with blindfaith or crushquintain. Froster has to be moved to purple type, reduced duration and proc chance.

1 Like

xD

1 Like

That’s about a 100 million silver investment, which is far less than most people spend on a single weapon… not even upgrading or transcending the weapon, just getting the weapon.

To hit a point where you can survive quite well in competitive PVP against players that are geared to the teeth, I do not consider this a high cost.

Also, I know you modified the quote, but most things in PVP do not one shot nowadays. If you get one shot, you have a low max HP, low defense, had zero defensive skills available, and/or they used one of a few skills that are specifically designed to hit extremely hard with drawbacks (long cooldown, hard to hit with, etc).

1 Like

He’s been doing quite a lot of times. I flagged the post and reported it.

Hoping @STAFF_Yuri or @STAFF_Letitia handles the case about this behavior:

And warn/sanction him about editing quotes to distort other people’s posts in multiple threads.

Getting killed within the freeze duration is practically the same as getting oneshot.
And def is worthless against true damage from blindfaith, blessing and the likes. That, plus armor break that makes you lose 50%+ of your def.

1 Like

You don’t want froster to be purple, believe me. Giving freeze proc and chapp/mole would be terrible.

As it stands you have to sacrifice a ton of damage to stack Frosters. I only use 1 on my Chaplain since multi-hits will freeze anyways.

2 Likes

they should make ice state resistance cards
and resistance cards should be blue, but thats just my 2cents
but ice resistance cards are needed either way

And why not PVP gear . Smth else to get than actual gear and more of that is that you don’t need to put it difficult to get and everyone can enjoy it easily. The difference will be mostly cards and gems no enchant.

Because we can’t have nice things.

The best way to make everyone enjoy TBL would be something like what the first reply in this thread suggested (mainly, normalised gear). But we can’t have that. The current TBL “community” won’t allow it. Throwing hundreds of millions of silver just to have a chance to compete is a perfectly normal entry barrier apparently.

Where is that video of randy deleting people from across the map without them being able to even finish buffing up.

1 Like

It’s not flat. It adds to your physical defense if you get hit by a Strike attack.

Ok but nothing like “Strike-Defense type” who reduces damage by %

EDIT: Just see the video, Solmiki defense (1748) + Strike-Defense type (99) = 1847
Other pants = 672
Diference on defense: 1175
Diference on damage: 2,1k (60%)

Just calculate the damage using the damage formula and see if it’s wrong.

It’s not DEF - ATK anymore.

Post the complete stats here. PDEF, PATK, etc…