Tree of Savior Forum

Take a look at this

Thats the ridiculous point of how they work.
The thread wasn’t about reporting, I didn’t even specify nor did she ask what server this was supposed to be and I really doubt they are capable of deduction and using search. She only answered in this thread because someone summoned her with nametag and gave a generic robot response and broken one at that. Kudos to higher-ups who thought it was a good idea to hire for international release people who barely speak english and cant understand anything, it only adds up to this madhouse. And people are content with all this.

For real…? That’s horrible! Was a nice read and I fully understand why the guy didn’t even try to get his account back. Pride vs incompetence, the pride wins, at least on the playerside. Can’t say the same about IMC :confused:

Rofl mate…
U need to learn to quote XD…
Now u made me look like I’m saying it

:joy:

Edit: I just realized the reason why you summarized it… what on earth am I writing XD…my bad XD…

I prob should get a tablet…

another IMC staff got rekt :joy:

I bet after a few hours of their so called investigation, no bots in the said report will get a ban hammer

Hahaha thx for the correction…Though I think u should unquote the summary …XD …

Yep momohime is a famous bot. So is Gabrie and Evay

Just got banned for using macros to path and summon on my Razor Naga.

The entire time, Momohime would run on the screen next to Staff_Max while he was testing to see if I was real.

Priorities I guess.

macro from an external program still baneable, plus you insulting GM in other post, double ban for you

He banned me for macroing, while a known botter and person who sells silver undercutting the profits of the company was right next to him.

Literally next to him on screen. While he’s sitting there asking me if I can speak, momohime runs up in all the chaplain bot AI glory and kills right in front of him.

macros from an external program, dont you understand?

There is nothing directly against macroing in this game.

There is just a blanket statement against all 3rd party programs.

This means they’re picking and choosing which to use, while also picking and choosing which people to ban, while never making an official statement on what’s legal and what’s bannable

You’re starting to sound like FinalFantasyFan

Poor kid got rekt my IMC staff and now causing havoc in forums, stop whining and send tickets and if you did then wait, no need to post left and right that you got ban b’coz of macro

Let’s start by the premise that no one knows what GMs do but banning bots and ■■■■.

Let’s presume that GMs do more than banning. Let’s presume that they also apply patches, help on physical matters (running errands and stuff) and they gotta manage forums, websites, etc.

Now, the time it takes for a GM to ban a bot is 10 min / bot AVG (they can’t just go banhammer mode without checking). We followin’? Ok.

Now, they have a restricted time to work (even counting extra hours) because they need to work a lot (new game, lot to be done and shit).

10 min per bot equals 6 bots banned / hour. Now count the number of bots running around.

So if ONE GM dedicated the whole day to banning bots, they could ban around 50 bots / day. Implying that the bots would replicate nonetheless, it’s a futile exercise unless they improve their methods. (plus, they wouldn’t do all the job they’re supposed to do for the game)

tl:dr, manually banning bots = no can do.

There is. Not everybody has a razer mouse to use, and that IS a 3rd party program that does allow you to level up without doing anything / being AFK.

Botting is a concept of a 3rd party program that allows you to level up while being afk, because your character holds on to a routine that you premeditated and don’t need to control/watch after it’s tested and working.

Ergo, you were botting. So shut up, make a new account and take leveling like a man.

Take at look at the FAQ section …

1 Like