Tree of Savior Forum

Take a look at this

Now enter in search: majie, yumi. Geme was reported by me on may 13 and 15 when it reached 200+.
And this is the tip of bot iceberg.
For this we have all those wonderous restrictions.
Now tell me what is wrong with imc, their staff and wonderous tree of restrictions in general.

11 Likes

Oh boy… they’ve been reported numerous times even weeks ago and still no ban? Just sad IMC…

meanwhille legits are grinding like 500k silver per day avg? LOL

3 Likes

@STAFF_Amy Rose Pond

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

about tree fiddy

treefiddychar

1 Like

1 Like
2 Likes

Rank 8 is
to max a skills Attribute damage

Rank 9 will be
to max a skills Attribute damage

Well received your report.
We will check then will restrict above account.
Really thanks for your report :slight_smile:

16 Likes

But how else am I supposed to farm overkills for that 100k achievement?

what exactly is your view on GMs :\

You are mistaken, this isn’t report.
How about instead of your generic response you will explain for once (even though you are new):

1. why are your in game reports aren’t working? On my fifth character I see same picture I saw on my second character - dozens of bots in 150-230 zone farming millions. If I make another character, guess what? I’m 99% sure I will meet them again. I report every bot I meet and it has no effect. It takes me only 5 seconds to see if its a bot or not and send report, yet none of your staff can even do that.
  2. why and how was it possible that inspite of countless threads made here about for example majie, your staff only decided to ban it after several months when it earned almost 100m? Do you not see something is wrong here?
  3. comment on this situation: in one of the report threads that states TRIO. it means three (3), your staff john decided to finally give an answer and bans only Snowdance, leaving others to farm millions. He doesn’t even explain why it took so long or why he only picked one.
    Klapedia; Bot Trio Now Has Farmed Over 250 Million Silver
  4. in chain of different events (not only concerning bots) that can be summarized as total incompetence, don’t you see a need in some organizational changes perhaps? If you are wondering how your game easily managed to lose 4/5 of its playerbase, thats where your answer would lie.

You won’t reply to this.

9 Likes

Quote: “so what if the player really kill 100k popolion for achievement? GM can verify it by sending whisper to that player and request them to verify.”

I don’t even look at the PM-Tab because of the numerous spam PMs I get from bots. So… that kind of verification does not look very promising overall.

The real solution would be to have a GM warp to me before he is going to send a message, so that I can see that someone is trying to communicate.

Back to the topic, I think that reports should be ordered by number. The persons who got reported the most show up on top and then GMs should have access to that information to ban bots after a personal verification.

Also regarding spam in towns. The add-on “Classic Chat” does a way better job than IMC. It auto detects spam and puts the person on ignore+reports it instantly. From a logical standpoint it doesn’t sound that complicated to implement such a system for TOS. I mean… if a person sends the same message 2-3 times in under a minute (or longer) then simply put a chat restriction on said person for 1 hour.

I also reported every bot i see. I even went out of my way to surf channels in bot infested maps to report them when im doing quests. Yet i still see them. Everytime the ban list comes up i feel very dissapointed.

Still, damn. /20chars