Tree of Savior Forum

Take a look at this

Is the report button they gave us just for show? It feels as if reporting does nothing. I definitely reported more bots than what the ban list shows. Im pretty sure other players feel the same way.

The state of game at the moment. On one map: 1 player, rest are bots.

I wasnā€™t even chasing them, running away on other channels instead. Will they be banned any time soon? No. Will they be banned at all? In several months, probably.
And yet everytime I have to wait 2 fcuking days for my market money and trade siht for talt.

Mmmm Yep, those are bots all right.

Wanna make a bet? 10m that they are.

If we both have the same side of the bet who pays up?

IMC will provide the pot of goldā€¦just need to find where the end of the rainbow is

If it exist

If I put on ruby red slipper and click my heels together three times can I go to a real MMO?

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You can make more than 1 million(or much more) per day very easy, you just have to know well the game

Well played IMC well playedā€¦

i dont know what the hell imc is doing. its like they wait for us to do something for them to act.

Wah biang leh Bro u paste that no one knows who mark lee lolā€¦simi lj la
Only ppl who know are sgeans /malyasians

Really? you should take a look at the topic made by @Avidityā€¦ and ask that question urself after reading their terms and agreements before playing the game.

I enjoyed reading it while it lastedā€¦

I agree with you on this oneā€¦ i donā€™t think they have the experience in tackling any bot situation when the release it to then international audienceā€¦

1 Like

Butā€¦Avidity WAS bottingā€¦and very obviously so. Several people pointed out that he lied even about calling the GM there in the first place. I dunno what youā€™re trying to say.

Why is this post getting likes? For what? You literally approve this treatment. Thats how things roll here, this is simply surreal.

Who was she even talking about? Even fcking momohime is still alive.

Nah at one point she acknowledged that the GM did asked OP to respond to him but she chose not to and ignored the gm. When the GM questioned her again toā€¦ OP chose to be a little special snowflake and and continued to ignore himā€¦which is considered a violation of one of their terms and agreements.(Correct me if iā€™m wrong hereā€¦ )

OFC she/he was lyingā€¦ 47 editsā€¦ she/he must fail in covering up her alibis lolā€¦i like her teets though

nah im with you om this mateā€¦ i already stopped playing the game a long time ago to be frankā€¦

Bots issues are not only screwing economy but ksing every quest mob.and restricting players from farming for items and grinding is a no go zone for me

well i lost hope to their way of banning players since its obvious they only ban those player who spam RMT in town and name that not make sense.

Which is exactly how RMTs are attracting clients