Tree of Savior Forum

Table of SF for RE:build

Hi

First of all… things may change…

I didnt took account of build interactions, its just a plain list of SF, CD and OH with the damage formula that i believe remains the same…

To change the values just make a copy…

By no means this google doc is “final”, and is subject to change, and also it may not represent correctly all the info (hopefully none is incorrect or very little)…

As a mini resume… ALL classes are “viable” be it for damage or for what they bring to the party… So far i havent seen any too dead or too OP (except canoner maybe)… So overall the game will be the proper use of sequential debuff that gives +% of damage from cleric tree mainly…

Will answer from time to time questions in the post…

Enjoy

//** forgot to say… am using all the skills at lvl max… and the final “dps” numbers by class are non representative due to not being able to max all the skills…

//** to simplify the fixes… if i “heart” your msg means that i added the info…

12 Likes

ty… corrected the things you said…

1 Like

There are several errors in the Cleric section

Krivis:

Divine Stigma at level 10 now has a modifier of 291%.

Kabbalist:

You forgot to list Merkabah.
At level 5, the skill deals 5x 86% + 5x 100% = 930%, 35 seconds CD.

Inquisitor:

Last patch changed skill factors and cooldowns of several skills;

lvl 15 God Smash now has 566% SFR, 15 seconds CD and 3 OH.
lvl 15 Breaking Wheel now has 125% SFR, 40 seconds CD and 15 seconds duration (so 50 hits if we consider the duration attribute maxed).
lvl 5 Breast Ripper has now a SFR of 247% and 50 seconds CD.
Afaik the skill hits 10 times, not 5.

Exorcist:

Aqua Benedicta now has 20 seconds CD.
lvl 5 Katadikadzo has now a SFR of 224%; The skill hits 3 times, has 2 OH and 20 seconds CD.

Edit:
Noticed that you forgot to list Gohei at Miko,too.

lvl 15 Gohei has a SFR of 215%, hits 2 times, has 4 OH and 8 seconds CD.

Edit2:

On PD, given that Incinerate has 10 seconds duration,
if you wait until it’s over to use the second overheat, you get a total CD time of 10+15 = 25 seconds.

1 Like

Thank you so much for this. It will be very useful for creating builds in the next few months. (Also, is it missing diev or am I just blind?)

You are not blind, i didnt put diev due to owls being a complicated speculation where i dont feel comfortable doing… Basically its good when you stack them, and not so good when you dont stack them…

Glad it helps :smiley:

1 Like

If i am reading this right Doppel is just dead. They removed multihit attributes from both Zornhau and Redel and massively decreased SF. WTF IMC. Even Barb’s Seism is much better tha Zornhau now…

the premise of Doppel is now that you chain skills together.

You can only use Zucken after either Zornhau or Zwerchhau, and you can use Redel only after Zucken.

Since Zornhau always doubles the damage for Zucken and Zwerchhau always doubles the damage for Redel, the damage is actually a little higher than listed in the SFR-table here.

Doppelsoeldner is seriously fine, Swordsman overall lost a lot of damage in exchange for improved survival, similarly to how Cleric was re-balanced.

Also, you can’t dismiss two facts:

1. this table doesn’t include the damage multipliers like Swordsmans Gungho skill (up to +18%) or Doppelsoeldners Deeds of Valor skill (up to 33%)

2. given the fact that the skills inducing the combos have ~ 15 seconds CD (or a multiple of it),
    you can now use Glass Moles very efficiently to boost the damage output by an additional 30% with the new potion CD time of 15 seconds on alchemist pots

This is very true…

I didnt took account of the plethora of buffs and interactions… and i hesitate to include them due to them giving some sort of number that after everything “should” balance out all the classes to a certain “number”… that includes heals also…

Basically i did this to give a rough idea of just the damage of the skills of each class… and also to kinda proof that most of them are kinda balanced…

I don’t see Rodelero’s Slithering on the chart, and that has an attack and SFR tied to it. Looks like a max SFR of 974%

1 Like

how to digest the table?
for example:
archer multishot dmg 1 OH 23.7k
mergen spreadshot dmg 1 OH 17.6k

You mean a condensed version or transforming the dmg values with k???

i mean look at column 1 OH dmg, it seems multishot has higher total dmg than spread shot

Well, the table its vs 1 target only… and spread shot dmg spikes vs lots of targets…

Nekorin provided new evidence in the KTOS thread about Nahash dealing only 18-19 hits now.

I think the point is that base Class skills in Re:build stay relevant for damage compared to how it is on iTOS right now. This means that if you invest points here, you won’t lose out to other skills so easily and can continue using them for damage rotations/farming.

1 Like