Tree of Savior Forum

Swordsman New Hidden Muay Thai

Then it would be the same for Corsair’s DWA that adds only +80% to autos.

That explanation would mean they want to lock two classes (and one C3 at rank7) to be balanced from Swordsman 3.

It simply breaks too many things to design like that. Gung Ho is simply pure physical attack and Concentrate is too weak at Lv.5 to be a candidate for balancing.

It just doesn’t make sense to balance with that in mind lol

they have a track record of doing odd things, so i wouldn’t put it past them lol.

maybe they have other thing going on internally to sort it all out and they just released this content quickly to build hype and retain some players.

It most likely just means it isn’t a class to be focused on pure AA, like Corsair isn’t supposed to be AA-only and have low +% on DWA. And other skills have high % damage on both classes.

Classes that are mostly designed for AA like Enchanter2, Chapplain and QS have higher +% on AA but weaker skills. SR was changed afterwards but I feel it fits more here since Limacon changes made it into an AA-class. Aside from SR, most of these have too weak skills other than strong AA.

It makes far more sense than explaining weak AA by something else and is consistent with previous design.

They have a track record of balancing some classes this way, so I wouldn’t put it past them lol.

This is actually kind off-topic. I’ll just answer that they planned to do this content patch earlier, so this doesn’t make sense. And this is the same hidden class on kToS that kept the same AA % since the class was launched. lol

BM is the exception, having strong aa and high skill factors and its a rank 8 class
muay is rank 7 so its kinda iffy, swordmen do have a ■■■■ ton of filler skills to use over aa though.

dreams of true aa swordman fading

Oh, I forgot about BM. I feel it isn’t an AA class on its own though. Not sure how to classify it. It’s only really built for AA when using QS’s Running Shot, although the base AA damage is a little higher. I’d put it somewhere like SR altho it was implemented like that scratch.

JUST DO IT! haha
i just wanted to promote the news, be free to post anything you want, i don’t mind :smiley:

1 Like

Cool! I just got home from work, so I’ll make the new topic later tonight. Thanks!

1 Like