Tree of Savior Forum

Swordman 3 with Doppel 3 - is it worthy for PVE?

Does it gives +50% for 6.5 sec?

higher than 50%, canā€™t remember the actual value

The numbers that Iā€™ve found on forum is 50% more dmg, so if Cleave have the same 50% bonus and 3 charges we have:

Cleave + Cyclone
Cleave + Cyclone
Cleave + Redel + Crown + Zuken

So even if I have 1 point in Zwerchhau I havenā€™t slash skills to use with it bonus. Am I wrong?

You made a valid reason to ditch zerchhau and sturtzhau. I might consider following your skill distribution except idk if DPE is worth 2 point. Is it easy to pull off even? Sometimes you might have leftover of mob that you out of damaging skill.

About cleave , 50%ish extra is all I got. Dunno zwerchhau, Iā€™ve yet to reach doppel.

Youā€™re meant to play with other classes, Pardoner3 extends debuffs for up to 30 seconds with a 25 seconds cooldown, if youā€™re playing with your wife/girlfriend, one of you should play support. A Pardoner for an ET/world boss party comes in handy for Doppelsoeldner, if you both want to play doppel then go ahead, but Zwerchhau+Cleave+insert dps skill stacked make a huge difference with 8x lvl 10 glass mole cards.

1 Like

I think you are missing something
why just stop at cleave?

Cleave>zwer>cyclone

even on ghosts with -25% penalty you can just laugh at them if both debuffs connect

by the way, zwer is more than 50%, i just donā€™t know the exact value, take a look:

I know this by heart because my DPS drops greatly if bosses resist zwer

cleave:

zwer:

canā€™t use the edit button for some reason but hereā€™s the no cleave/zwer damage

(check yellow numbers for spearman no cleave damage)

In case Zwerchhau gives a better bonus and stacks with Cleave Iā€™d better put 1 point there and just 1 left for DPE.

DPE previously was a great skill for lvl up (just press it on Siaulai boss low hp and wait while your comrades kill it). Now they ā€œfixā€ it and only your hits is counted. So now it could be used for farming purposes when your target has 1-3 hit hp (my wife farming for Virtov Plate and it gives +10% drop).

1 Like

cleave+zwer stacks, really need at least 1 point there

Thank you, doesnā€™t know that it stacks.

Thank you, Iā€™ve change my mind and added it to my skill distribution.

Moreover Iā€™ve desided to go DEX cuz 3x lvl 7 yellow gems with Highlander attribute gives 2115 additional damage that is much bigger that damage thay Iā€™ve got with STR build. Plus 1,5x dmg for crits. And evansion would come in handy.

I have some questions about stat point distribution for DEX build (as I see you have one):

1)Does it good to make a full DEX build (every point after 500 gives +1 bonus point) or I need to invest some points in STR or CON?

2)How many Crit Rate do I need summary (DEX+Monstrance+gear) to make a 100% crit on 330 mobs (some have crit resist as far as I know).

3)How ofter melee mobs and archers lvl 330 would land a hit on a full DEX (with Monstrance)?

4)How many mobs has shields? How many STR do we need to land a hit on ET 1F mobs?

5)If go all DEX what gems are good for armor (with +0 CON invested)? Green+Blue for max defense or Red+Yellow for max HP? Or Red on chest+pants and Blue on boots because we dodge almost all the time?

6)With 500 DEX skill Concentrate would give only 266,9 additional DMG. Maybe itā€™s better to invest points in Gung Ho? It gives 100 * 1,7 (70% skill attribute) * 1,5 (100% crit rate) * 1,5 (cleave) = 382,5 additional DMG. But weā€™ll lose 60 defence that isnā€™t good at allā€¦

optional, I have a little just for crown scaling and possible block pen in the future

Hmm I canā€™t remember but thereā€™s one post on archer thread you can look at

somewhere around 15-30% chance of getting hit

the current str I have never fails to penetrate 1f hogmas, could be lower probably

depends on the person, I went with yellow. about 5kĀ± difference with red. Iā€™ve explained before where yellow would be viable if we get the dov patch. Red on armor just performs better on higher dov stacks while yellow does the job all around and for floors where you donā€™t need dov (like floor 7, take aggro and stay on portal)

you can transcend armors to cover that, not really costly to transcend non weapons

How much the reduction is with 168 STR? And when do you use it?

What would be changed?[quote=ā€œLostac, post:51, topic:342410ā€]
you can transcend armors to cover that, not really costly to transcend non weapons
[/quote]

So what do you think personally, what is better - Gung Ho or Concentrate?

Canā€™t find a new blessed gem numbers for armor. For weapon itā€™s 1-4-8-12-ā€¦, do you know what it is for Armor?

7)What cards do you use? Glass moles or Ellagos?

I always use it, I have it at level 13 which is almost 100% uptime.
Double damage moulinet, good for some mage monsters (you can test this out on mineloader for starters)

about the reduction, no exact numbers, just findings where higher str leads to higher int/spr loss on target.

10% to 5% def lost per stack

given no buff handicap (perma daino)
taking both isnā€™t a bad idea, just donā€™t forget you need at least 3 gungho, but I went with 15 gungho on my fencer thatā€™s sw3. I donā€™t like concentrate duration and having to rebuff it all the time

Sorry, nope. Just read it on patch notes where they cut the requirements for non weapons, Iā€™ll do it once I get my lolo set ready

I use ella. Moles are great though because of game mechanics, such as having krivis.

Thank you very much!

Oh by the way if you are going high dex you can play around with many things

such as using phadas instead of sissels, then you put green gems on weapons.

lose a little more critical attack but gain +2aoe attack ratio.

Will try to get that ^_^.

But we plan to use yellow gems on weapon, cuz itā€™s +2115 dmg on critā€¦

Just made a rank reset. It looks that this skill scales with current class rank, because we try it with STR 547 on rank4 (just after we get Highlander) and it reduces my Int for 532 to 56 and now on rank8 it reduses INT and SPR to 1 even with attribute off.

Could you pls test it on INT player with STR 168, please?

Your STR scales with each rank you gain.
Is the STR value the same when you used Crown in both cases?

Ohh, I see. Than thatā€™s must be the caseā€¦ Thank you!

Tested all the new skills, have a few questions:

1)Cartar Stroke - wasnā€™t satisfied at the beginning, but later I just find out that it has a hidden combo with knocked back enemies (3x damage). So it has 4 hits with 3x damage = 12x patk. Looks very good in that case.

What changes while I charge it? As I see damage is almost the same with fully charged and when I use it instantly. Does it raises skill damage from lvl 1 to current level with each charge? How do you use it - charged or instant cast?

2)Do you use Cross Guard?
How and when if yes :slight_smile:

3)While testing I found those skill useless:
Wagon Wheel
Embowel
Stomping Kick
Helm Chopper (maybe just for Stun with high lvl mobs, damage is very low)

Any suggestions or hidden combo?