Tree of Savior Forum

Sword changes not by me

Credits to @Cathexis

1 Like

I agree, swordsman class needs a buff or you could nerf the other classes.

Swordsman class:
Pros:

• Swash buckle

Cons:

• Burst DPS
  • DPS over time

Classes like Barbarian, Fencer needs serious buffs, playing them is not rewarding as I am currently making archer and cyro mage just to be able to group in end game content

1 Like

In actual state Swordsman is a 4fun class with a poor late game.
Swordsman don’t have a real place, is not a real tanker or DPS, the hybrid is very useless in late game.
How @ascalone7 says Swordsman Pros: Smash Buckle…only.
If you get a build without Peltasta, you don’t be able to get a party in late game.
No way to defense against magic attack and it’s forces you invest a loot of points in CON, Dex not give you enough for survival in late game, STR give you some damage but this not scale well in late game.
The tree of swordsman is very confused because you don’t have a right patch, mix peltasta with barbarian and something you like, create a ninja with 2h sword and warcry? I know the game ideia is diversity and freedom to make you own build, but this ideia is broken when i need take certain rank because meta forces you to do it.

A certain swordie build has great burst DPS after reaching rank 7. But you’ll have to figure that out on your own :wink:

Just because this “rank7” class can pull some niche dps doesnt mean Swordsman in general is in a good spot.

Oh not at all. They’re awful and the STR buff won’t really be enough to make a big difference.

I already know cause my Shinobi friend does around 300k per kunai bunshin he is full str. Though popping valor isnt great idea as you might get one hitted.

I also found that stabbing > dragoon skills as me and a dragoon tested it out yesterday.