Tree of Savior Forum

Survival Instinct is the worst event since I've joined

The entire time this candy event has been going on, people have been complaining, high ping players are at a disadvantage, people are invisible bug, people are cheating, and other garbage, there is even people complaining about free Solmiki because they’re against others having the same ■■■■ they got for 2 months. (Granted the exclusivity is dumb but whatever) Whatever the garbage event is there is always people who makes hacks or find glitches and use them to profit off the event, eventually everyone is a cheater, getting free ■■■■ and anyone unwilling or unable to “cheat” is jealous and angry.

This is one event however where I hope the entire community is pro cheating, like, someone finds a way to insta-kill all the monsters or skip to the end, I hope we’re stoked about that, because aside from the fact that this is a bunch of brown monsters on a brown bridge in the darkness making it near impossible for people who aren’t rabbits to see anything. It’s also a test of patience. Ever heard the phrase "Don’t test my patience, if it wasn’t completely ■■■■■■■ obvious by the way it’s used, TESTING PATIENCE is a BAD THING! Don’t test peoples patience. That leads to them being angry and sometimes taking action against those who do test their patience, now that’s probably not gonna happen to IMC, no one would do any serious revenge against them over an event like this but the point still stands, it’s not a good thing to do.

The events not fun, it’s hard for people like me with bad eyes, but for the rabbits it’s not a challenge it’s just being patient, slow and steady wins the race, learn the lesson, have really good eyes and you can enjoy such prizes as EXP Tomes and Anvils. Meanwhile people like me who are not physically capable of completing this event will afk for 10 minutes in all your runs and hope you can help me get my archer leveled up or my spear +11.

Thank you bunnies.

1 Like

Did you try increasing your monitor’s brightness for a better gaming experience? I usually turn it to full, on games like Counter Strike or PUBG where campers hide on positions that you cannot see by default brightness. You can also change it through GPU settings.

I honestly didn’t find the map particular dark or anything, there are darker field maps or dungeons in ToS… I suspect you may have some issue with your graphic settings, try the suggestions made above and join the event again to check if anything changed, no need to lash out about the event itself, I found it quite easy and very enjoyable with friends on Discord. :slight_smile:
Also, the prizes are nothing game breaking, beside the single Diamond Anvil from the 20 entry (if you need it) what is found inside the boxes is the usual stuff you get in any event lately, if you decide to skip this one you won’t miss much (currently trying to reach my new record of Fortune Cookies…).

i think the event is horrible, lucky me because i have other things to farm/do.

1 Like

THE worst? have you tried the halloween event?

2 Likes

i think recently they are using event to test upcoming development feature is really good approach.

they said candies event is test for upcoming new pvp mode. while maybe pokemon relate to mercenary or companion testing.

at this point i dont really care as i just skip event.
but those rewards are largely inappropriate to raise chaos

this event is easy for solo XD
don’t need really low ping just jump over their head

The bad thing about this event is how its prize is so underwhelming:

Each cube drops one of the following random rewards:

• Attribute Points: 500
  • Enchant Scroll
  • Settlement Support Potion
  • Advanced Gem Abrasive: 14 Days
  • Keista Restoration Potion Lv4
  • Instanced Dungeon Reset Voucher: 14 Days
  • Fortune Cookie

After giving Lv270 armor and Lv315 weapons cubes this is what follows?
:tired:

3 Likes

cough Rader cough

1 Like

I’m so confused right now.
Is it sarcastic, trolling or just serious ?

It’s one of the best since I came back (why have I even done that I don’t know) :

• Prizes aren’t overwhelming and can actually help rerolls (no solmiki weapon, no 40millions attributes points, no 10 free 1 practo weapons, etc…)
  • Desync isn’t that bad in there and can’t be exploited by other player to farm you
  • Could play in team, aggro mob, let people pass, etc… No ragequit after 10min of fuckin’ candyfarm where megawhale instakill everybody
  • Can do that all day if you have enough characters !
  • Almost free (if you play in team and don’t throw 20 soul crystal), you don’t have to pay your tribute of 30 shards daily to guild abusers who exploit pokevent like hell and setup a real buisness plan…

So yes, still a shitty event, but I can’t let you say it’s the worst… Except if you have joined yesterday and it’s your first event ever xD

actually you can “kite” the dolls outta the bridge , you just need to stop rushing in like a monkey.

The only “unfair” thing in this event is when a doll just drops by on your head, killing you.

1 Like

Thats actually super funny when you see it happen to your party mates.

My friend was typing in chat how he avoided an instant spawn and another one drops on his head when he is typing. Hahaha

As for OP, GIT GUD

Edit: BTW you can afk all you want but you don’t get ■■■■ if you don’t reach the chest.

1 Like

What i like about this event is that, opposed to the Halloween one, it promotes team play, both to activate the device and to get double rewards.
On silute, players that get their cubes go back to help the others get them as well, even if is for sellfish reasons is still nice to see :slight_smile: .

What i don’t like is that the rewards are ■■■■ most of the times… i opened like 15 cubes and the “best” i’ve got is gem abrasives… so far i’ve had mostly cookies :tired:

1 Like

ALREADY 590 COOKIES FFS!!! :tired:

1 Like

Good job IMC

Still do their best for drive out player with their hilarious event.

keep your best even no player.

1 Like

tbh I don’t mind this event, it can be a little frustrating but its really not that bad (I find it fun most the time even). I just wish the rewards were slightly better or you only had to do it once and it gave the same amount of total cubes as 3 runs.

You guys are actually such assholes.

Like I get that you lack empathy and cannot understand what it’s like to be visually impaired in some way sure, but just because you don’t experience the issue doesn’t mean others don’t and all of you coming in here up talking the event and blaming me for having poor computer settings makes it even more likely that IMC will continue to ■■■■ over already disadvantaged players.

I understand that it’s designed to be a challenge that rewards those that can’t complete it, but it’s like telling everyone to run a marathon and when they win they get big money, but one of the entrants has no legs.

It’s ■■■■■■■ brown monsters on a brown bridge in the dark! It’s designed to be impossible for players with bad eyes.

While every other game conforms, having settings for color blind people and using colors that aren’t too close to each other for important ■■■■, IMC makes ■■■■ super difficult to see and you all encourage them.

2 Likes

Austim its a disease, you should not say things like that…

Why issit most of the event are exploitable?

1 Like

these kind of players are a disease too