Tree of Savior Forum

Survey for New 'Casual 'Contents Development

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘Survey for New ‘Casual’ Contents Development’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=1781

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

3 Likes

Would be good if we were allowed to pick multiple options. Like top 2 or top 3

6 Likes

Would be nice to have multiple options enabled because I think everyones in the right mind will choose CLIENT/SERVER INSTABILITY as the biggest problem but there are also other big problems like Bugs and Balance.

I didn’t see a field to write my teamname, so I guess everyone will receive even if they didn’t answer the survey?

2 Likes

same, it says " All participating players will receive the following items "
but theres no palce to write IGN , Teamname and server. so…
answered anyway hope they read all of the response

3 Likes

Wasn’t there a survey like that few months ago already? I wonder what got concretely included in game…

Agreed. When you like the atmosphere of the game, you can only choose BGM, graphics or story, but not the three.

1 Like

Especially this option

multiple options (maybe 2/3 ish) will be good :thinking:

1 Like

Answered in a very sincere way and I hope to be listened <3
Didn’t ask for much, just some adjustments.

1 Like

i don’t care much about the rewards (welp those silver ichor are still tasty), for once they are the one coming to us for some feedback, that would be great to see it happen more often.
most of the community is getting tired because we have the feeling that we’re talking to a wall …

1 Like

Submitted!

I will not rest until master classes are implemented in this game and I finally can go the corsair master class route that allows me to summon a giant ghost shop that shoots cannons and does multiple hits and huge aoe damage.

1 Like

Although not for the same reasons as the others, I believe all questions that doesn’t have the most should be allowed to multi checks, although the other options can somewhat fix that.

And for those which have the most, you could make a second question for each with multiple checking, I believe the statistics will even be more precise.

1 Like

To all solo players reading this, please answer the survey!

We always get the short end of the stick, so the least we can do is to have our voice heard this one time.

5 Likes

Yup, I also encourage this. They seem to have been giving some attention to us who spent more time on solo.

It is very important that they have good numbers related to this topic.

1 Like

Realistically speaking, an MMO-dev team can only work on one thing at a time. Or one thing per separate group of issues or ideas.

Working on multiple issues or types of content is just asking for twice the bugs and 2 different sets of content or upgrades that are only 50% complete. Yuck and yikes, amirite?

So if they do this 4 times a year, they can get more accurate things to focus on. Staying on course with being realistic… Content update should be expected 2 times a year if they’re huuuge updates or 4 times a year for moderate updates; not counting events or bug fixes (which generally should happen on a monthly or bi-monthly basis).

TL;DR this is an appropriate survey. Otherwise the results would read “LMAO DO EVERYTHING!!!” and they’d have no guidance as to what the community wants them to FOCUS on.

1 Like

Added my thoughts for casual PVP when completing the survey, would be fun to just have a large pvp-only map where 5 person groups could go to free-for-all pvp (or you could go in solo).

Rank the people with top kills with a 1-5 over their heads, similar to when a boss is killed. If you kill them you steal their kills, similar to basic pvp rooms in RO.

If you get killed then it is 10 seconds till respawn at a random location.

Low cost to IMC to implement, high value to players that just want some casual pvp fun.

4 Likes

I filled the survey but there isn’t option to put my team’s name :confused:

2 Likes

Greetings Savior,
Recently, we have been showcasing various new features to be added to the game through our Dev Blog pages. But we still believe that there is a shortage of content for our more casually inclined audiences and want to ask for your help in developing a new content for TOS. We have prepared a simple twelve question survey to take in the ideas and opinions of our players, which will ultimately be reflected in our newly developed content. We once again thank you for your participation and for your continued love and support for the game.

It’s silly how you answer your own question within two sentences.

You develop new content that is catering only the heavy grinders and on top of that only continuous grinders (as the enhancement arts require to have the enhancement attributes maxed out at level 100) and then ask the community how you can improve the situation for casual players.

How about not making every content some grind fest that requires so much effort/extra time sunk into the game?
Why can’t the people be rewarded for playing the game?
I’ll post a general discussion thread later today about the Arts system and how it could have been a better system if implemented the right way, so look forward to that [I also send the same answer in my survey so read that too please @Staff).

2 Likes

must be a bait for more respondents

2 Likes

Feature first, bugs later. - IMC

1 Like