Tree of Savior Forum

Support/Scroll Build - Opinions/Suggestions?

TLDR at the end.

First off I should probably say this could end up being a fairly in depth (or just long and boring) post as well as saying a little bit about my background so you guys get an idea of what I’m after class and game play wise.

I’ve dabbled in a handful of MMORPGs and never really settled on one before but I’m quite liking the mechanics of this one so I shall be pretty much living in game as much as possible. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m pretty much fine with grinding solo but generally hate most people so wont be in many low level random groups. Eventually I’ll hope to join a high level group/guild in the end game and really plan on being a unique end game player.

As for Tree of Savior in specific I’ve watched a ton of game play videos, browsed this forum for a moderate amount of time and am currently listening to the five - six hour long OST as i write this. :sweat_smile: Other than that I’ve had no Closed Beta or Korean Version game play and the first I’l play of this game will be on the 29th when the Founders Server boots up. Additionally I’m a European player and hopefully the Ping difference wont affect too much.

Class wise I could be filling a rather niche role in or out of combat and my real focus right now is on late game Scrolls which I have a feeling could become fairly OP. From what I’ve heard about Divine Might + Simony Pardoners can create level 15 (And possibly higher?) scrolls which can then be used by either them or other classes. If by some miracle the price of making scrolls remained static and late game I was rolling in cash I have a theory that I could convert ALL of my skills to scrolls and effectively have Level 15 abilities all around. Of course with the apparent reworking of Pardoner and Simony specifically this idea could go flying out of the window but for now it seems like an interesting concept. At any rate these are the two forms of the build i’m currently looking at. The skill levels are the same on both but the class choices are simply rearranged.

Of course compared to almost any other kind of Cleric class build it seems to me that I lack any kind of comparable damage or attack specific skills which may leave me without a group on something like Earth Tower which I have heard is mainly speed based.

As for the future I am currently considering raising my Oracle or Pardoner up slightly unless I see a new niche class appear. Fortune Teller sounds the most interesting for later Ranks.

It seems I’m running out of things to say so I hope I’ll get some decent replies. At any rate any input is welcome no matter if its simply one sided criticism or a simple nod that I’m going in the right direction for an interesting class. Ty for reading all my ramblings. :joy:

TLDR - Do you think the builds I’ve posted links to are even half decent. :neutral_face:

(Edit: Sorry. Forgot to give some basic information. I’m mainly going to be focusing on SPR with a bit of CON probably at a 4:1 Ratio depending on performance. Right now I’m probably going for Cloth Armour and a Mace/Club/Hammer whatever simply due to the attributes on these classes. Sadly i also liked the look of the Fan offhand weapon simply because I heard it Dazes things. :sweat_smile:)

Your build suck.
Your infos are out of date. Do more research or don’t touch Pardoner.

Alright, Any point in the right direction? Right now I’m mainly using tosbase.

It seems that your info is out of date. Do some searching around in this forum or in reddit to find a list of Simony-able skills.

For now, the most common use of Simony is to craft a Daino scroll from the Krivis class.

If you’re going for a character that focuses on selling, it is better to sell buffs using Spell Shop.

You can refer or further discuss it in this thread:-

As for now (25 March 2016), here’s the list of skill scroll that can be created:
Cure, Deprotected Zone
Aukuras, Zalciai, Daino
Monstrance
Restoration, Turn Undead, Barrier
Arcane Energy, Clairvoyance, Forecast

If you really want to create a pardoner, please read this topic carefully :

Ty guys. According to these forum posts the list has significantly shortened and now apparently both the Skill and Simony needs to be high level in order to create a high level skill. :sweat_smile: Ty for the help guys. :slight_smile: Don’t think I’m going Pardoner. Maybe Bokor instead.