Tree of Savior Forum

Support class at world boss

Hi!
I play a support character (Priest-Oracle-Diev), and I usually do the Moringponia world boss with a full team. Today I went with only 1 other person, and was very surprised when other players benefited from my Aqkrova (+60% damage for 20 seconds), as well as Mass Heal and probably more beneficial spells. That seems rather unfair, considering it’s a DPS contest and I was supporting pretty much everyone else, rather than my own team. Why should my set effect not benefit me, unlike Smugis or Atakha etc?
I also noticed that Twist of Fate (one of my very few attack skills) doesn’t even register as damage on the world bosses, meaning no rank and no damage. Wish supports could get a little love instead of being forced to play traitor to their own team.

1 Like

The aqkrova thing is kinda silly, i always spammed aqkrova at field boss, until somebody told me it affects everyone there. Kinda awkward, and shouldn’t be the case.

1 Like

Wow really? Tbh I dislike playing purely supportive builds bc they feel weak and leeches. Ofc they’re super useful to groups though!