Tree of Savior Forum

☀ Dear IMC, cancel the Halloween event

The event is full of bugs and exploits.

Cancel the Solmiki items giveaway.

:tired:

T h a n k Y o u

23 Likes

The goal is to give the Solmiki to exploiters, so that they can ban the exploiters with the Solmiki on them.

Obviously.

5 Likes

If only they could hear you… But anyway yeah this halloween event will be faaaaar profitable for cheaters and exploiters… May Gabija be with us.

I already suggested this in another topic, hope our Godesses are on our side with this.

Inb4 just treating it like pokemon event and simply increase exchange costs.

Really nice way to treat exploiters: They keep getting everything, you know why? They are exploiters!
Your suggestion will only make harder to people who plays it right.

1 Like

I didn’t even participate in any of Halloween event. Not even once.

Kinda glad I didn’t.

1 Like

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/halloween-desyncers-untargateable/372484?source_topic_id=372481 https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/imc-insulting-40f-runners/372467?source_topic_id=372481

There are a lot of complains about untargetable/invisible players, i did played against some and even got people complaining about me with the same issue (that i wasn’t aware). I don’t think this kind of event works unless all players have the same ping and connection stability.

Also there are two more tactics that can kill the event
1 - Guilds can cooperate to give candies to a single player in order to maximize points (in-chat is disable but guilds can use outside comunication)
2 - Players with more than one account can sabotage the event by joining the event just to prevent people to get candies

1 Like

The entire event concept would have been so much more fun if they left the wannabe PvP aspect out.
Just hunting monsters first-come first-serve way and no toxic behaviour like killing everyone when you are maxed out on candies and prevent others from making use of the event…

4 Likes

bump

:tired:

/20chars

Once again, Tree of Exploiters. Imc shows to us that the only way to remain there is to exploit the game to the core on every aspect, until there is nothing left. Making a pvp event itself isn’t that bad an idea, but when you see the result here, it was completely unconsiderate. They should have made an instance map without any jumping area, block jump. But well wathever anyway, all the exploiters will win things, like they did when they were afking necro permanently. And so once there is an event that can help people get back to their feet against the exploiters, well the exploiters will find their way to make it impossible to do it once again.

1 Like

this event promotes bullying too, please stahp! :sad:

1 Like

just make them all April Fools Solmiki, problem solved

2 Likes

or makes it account-bound or untradeable even to team storage.

IMonkeyGames strikes again

very sad

gg ez 3k candies :tired:

same spot I died abnormally too in Varena and was sure nobody was around… weird hax ez solmeme
100/10 would donate candies again

Lol these people crying blood for their solmiki dream.

Forget it guys. Just do your ET as usual.

that or wait for 330dungeon… and let the saltiness fade away :haha:

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ines @GM_Francis

Can you say something??