Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestions for future content

Gacha is confirmed cashgrab stuff. Now we just have to see how IMC utilise this new source of income.

Reference:

1 Like

Lol nothing but hats and decent consumables doesn’t even seem worth it to most people.[quote=“Belumont, post:1, topic:327959”]
Pet Accessory’s//Headgears//Colors// - I know this has been said probably multiple times already but, I wanted to put on emphasis it because, It’s something people could stand out by instead of everyone having the same factory build penguin bird or whatever.
[/quote]

Moving on from the gacha stuff. They kind of added this in a sense seeing as you can equip your pets with equipment now even though it doesn’t show its a step in the direction.

double exp weekend

-Post must be at least 20 characters

1 Like

That and Item Drop rate as well. Nice idea xD.

@Belumont Special or cute hats that can’t be hunt or bought in TPshop is going to be hot sales(if this really is the case). Those consumables doesn’t seems like ordinary one. It may be some OP buff pot. Need someone who can read korean confirm this.

Pets equip will buff a lot in hunter class. Pets may no longer keep dying from boss AOE attack. However, it will be expensive investment. Pets also will be able turn on/off auto-attack to prevent pet go frenzy.
It is sad that there are no cosmetics for pets but hunters will no longer go extinct.

Totally agree on item drop rate increase :sunglasses:

@yashasenku ktos is alrdy doing it

Yeah, Hopefully there will be a list of everything in it eventually so we know whats all available. I can see that especially hats really saught after will be absurdly priced. Rngesus’ blessing I guess.

I think the consumables might be fine as long as they aren’t spammable pots or anything because that’s just broken seeing as they have pots that heal 50% automatically already. Maybe just something along the lines as the supplement pots maybe that where +2 Move speed and 50/50 Physical and Magical damage increase for set amount of hour(s)

As long is it’s something like that I would think it would be fine. but know knows what IMC threw in there lol.

Will likely come to us sooner or later, lot of games have this implemented, gacha is already in kToS. It’s all a matter of time.

They need to fix 3/4th of the friggen game they broke before anyone should care about anything else being implemented.

About the skill scaling that falls off later ingame:

• How about you pull off something like adding skill awakening quests to the game? Similar to how you get an additional 10% STR/INT per rank, you’d have 10% more damage per rank for the skills.
  • E.g. I’d like to awaken Bokors “Effigy”. Since it is a Rank 3 skill(introduced with Rank 3 Class Bokor at Class Circle 1), the damage would increase by 50%(5*10% for Rank 4,5,6,7 and 8) if the skill gets awakened and the player is at Rank 8. However, to awaken the skills, you’d need to farm the corresponding “Monster gem”(the one that increases the skilllevel by 1 if socketed into equipment) and the gem is consumed for the awakening of the skill.
  • The awakening should work by adding another attribute to the skill, so it would not cause any bugs within the game itself

• This would make it worthwhile to farm even lesser frequented gems like Hanaming for Heal e.g., and provide an alternative for investing millions of silver to get the damage increase via the normal +1-+100% attribute that normal players can’t afford early on.

About the buff skills, I don’t think they need a rank-dependent attribute to increase their worth, so maybe sth else could be done for them later on

About the droprate increase: There are Corsair and Oracle to farm rare stuff. If you increase the droprate of rare items, you make these classes even more obsolete.

• If anything, the chance to get rare items should be significantly higher if these classes are present in a party to promote those classes more instead of making it even easier for bots to farm the stuff they sell for cash/for silver, effectively reducing the time they need to bot.
  • They should rather bring back the several channels per map, since removing them has not increased the performance at all;
    I’m down to 20-30 FPS now on normal gameplay instead of 40-60 FPS a few months ago when the channels were still there

I really liked the idea of reducing the damage to 1 if the durability of the weapon becomes 0.

• Since every class can learn the switch weapon attribute, it wouldn’t be a big deal to the normal player since they could just carry several weapons around with them (let’s face it: it’s mainly the physical damage classes anyway, and they have enough STR to carry the weight surplus, since a Clerics/Wizards weapons durability doesn’t decrease normally
).
  • This would promote Squires more and help reduce the strain from bots farming in the few channels that are left after IMC decided to break the game by reducing the channels greatly. On Fedimian, there’s ± 1 channel left for every map except towns, thank you <_< No chance to farm Cafrisun set or anything else