Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestions and Wishes for future TBL updates

Good day Saviors and maybe IMC, Melandria here.

Im here today to talk about my wishes and suggestions for TBL in the Future.
Me and many more outthere love to fight each other in the arena and can endure the frustating battles where we get crowd Controlled for over 10 sec or get simply 1 shotted from many players.

But im here to maybe suggest or help to bring a certain balance in there arena.

To Start of lets talk about the Damage one recieves in the TBL arena.
While i understand many players who love to just go in there and crush there opponents without mercy and strategy it kinda looses its steam if that happens 8-10 matches and the battles don’t feel really achieved and fight for more like a Bully who beats up a small child.

So my suggesten would be with the current field of HP Pools we got with the new Update that the damage needs to be reduced that we can deal around 1000-10000 damage so battles last longer and can be thought out how to approach without the risk that you turn the corner and your dead.

Second of all Crowd Control needs to be A. Be lowerd (which i would assume you already working on that balance change) and B. Have diminishing returns (For example Iron Hook hits me the First time i get locked down for 8-9 Seconds after that it only Lockes me up for 4-5 and 2-3 Seconds).

Now lets talk about the upcoming idea of 3 on 3 battles PvP Grouping and Rewards.

I like the idea of 3 on 3 brawls that allows for Certain team structures to build, but here is the thing We definitly need organized groups to build like arena teams. We could make it like a guild type thing with only 3 members allowed or 5 for substitute so we can build and play together in the TBL arena.

While we add it with the Teams we should if you consider this idea with the Building of teams make ranking then Team based so that for example Team name Arena crushers wins alot of matches and they as a team got 1090 Ranking points and are in the Number 1 spot. You could defenitly keep the random player TBL but outside of ranked you could implement 3 on 3 Normal and 3 on 3 Ranked.

Now that we Talked about this let’s then Talk about the rewards.
I’m certainly not the only WHO loves Level 2 Gem abrasive there is not much that really sticks out that is really worth fighting for (except maybe the Red Panda) and Ranked in the top 1-3 or top 1-10 is nothing more then just Prestige with lets be honest PRETTY neet Statues. We need something to motivate players to work for something try to hit that rank 1 and not to forfiet just so you can that 5 points.

First of all if we only got certain times to bash our heads in we need to get rid of the 50 Points a day limit to evaluate the items you gain you could raise the price point because lets be honest no one wants to work 2 years to get that red Panda.

Second TBL Specific Gear. You could earn the first set by fighting alot in PvP and buy it for points (Weapons,Shields,Armor and maybe Bracelets and Necklaces) and lets be Honest we all know we love ourself some nice Gear.

So lets say you got yourself some nice gear and you got your weapon shiel and armor now there is nothing to strife for anymore. Here i would say we could use the ranking system very well to Upgrade gear. For example we get ranked each week so now we could use those ranks to reward our players for their skill in the arena. But here i would say it should be a team effort and it should then only be allowed for Team ranked matches (which i talked about above) then for example Team one who Ranked one (and players who are in the PvP team must atleast participated in 10 Fights) gets 5x Badges of the Gladiator, Team rank 2 gets 4, Team rank 3 gets 3 and everyone beneath gets 1. Now what do i mean with Badges of the Gladiator? Think of it like blessed Gems but you could upgrade your PvP gear with it so after you farmed your gear with points you still have an incentive to still fight in the arena not only for prestige.

Now lets talk about this upgrade. Here are some examples.

Gear for TBL Points:

Guardian Breastplate (Plate) (Blue): 10 Con 30 Crit Resist 5% Reduced Player DMG
Using 5 Badges
Protector Breastplate (Plate) (Purple): 15 Con 5 Dex 40 Crit Resist 10% Reduced Player DMG
Using another 5 Badges
Vanguard Breastplate (Plate) (Red): 20 Con 10 Dex 50 Crit Resist 15% Reduced Player DMG
(Set): 2> 100 Block 3> 50 Str 4> 5%chance after getting hit
Heal for 5% of the MHP

Brawler Bodyarmor (Leather) (Blue): 10 Str 30 Evasion 5% Reduced Player DMG
Using 5 Badges
Fighter Bodyarmor (Leather) (Purple): 15 Str 5 Dex 40 Evasion 10% Reduced Player DMG
Using another 5 Badges
Gladiator Bodyarmor (Leather) (Red): 20 Str 10 Dex 50 Evasion 15% Reduced Player DMG
(Set): 2> 100 Block Pen 3> 50 Con 4> 5%change hitting a
Player each sec Bleed for 2% of their MHP for 5 sec

Apprentice Robe (Cloth) (Blue): 10 Int 30 Block 5% Reduced Player DMG
Using 5 Badges
Scholar Robe (Cloth) (Purple): 15 Int 5 Spr 40 Block 10% Reduced Player DMG
Using another 5 badges
Professor Robe (Cloth) (Red): 20 Int 10 Spr 50 Block 15% Reduced Player DMG
(Set): 2> 100 Crit Resist 3> 50 Dex 4> Each hit gives you
1 stack of Imulsive upon reach 20 Stacks Enemy
Players will be knocked back

Thats just some examples for Armor and the use of Badges i could give more Examples if Wished for and even if you upgraded all your Armor and Weapons you Could exchange 5 Badges for an PvP Transcend item that only works for PvP Gear and only if the Gear hit Red status.

I Hope this reaches an audience and i hope for positive feedback or negative Feedback or even additions to this

With love for this Game
Melandria