Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion - Two outfits per class

what this guy talking about :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

It’s called variety, a concept you seem to not be able to understand.

And once again, how exactly does having an aesthetic outfit make the game easier?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Having more variety in class outfits doesn’t stop them from adding harder to get outfits. Once again, your point makes very little sense.

2 Likes

This thread is actually similar to those previous discussions about outfits, anyway I also really like a different outfit whenever I reached C2 or C3 rank of my desired class.

If only IMC can partake or make something similar like Witcher 3 armor sets

• Basic C1

• Superior C2

• Mastercraft C3

3 Likes

@emorbon Are you saying that the additional outfit variety is going to make the game too easy?
Or perhaps you think the devs shouldn’t waste their time on suggestions for things you don’t want? (this would be scummy, but is actually fair)

@Joaoseinha There is some valid concern that this makes the obtaining of ‘decent’ outfits easier. I don’t know many people who care how easy it is so long as there are difficult outfits to obtain, but that’s something.

• My opinion on this is exactly the same as before.
1 Like

Yeah, even minor changes such as those seen there would suffice. Like for example, Swordsman C2 would get some plate armor pieces here and there and C3 would get something like a cape. Just examples but still things like this would be fairly minor changes but would go a long way for making your character feel unique.

@LaScoot Valid complaint, but as it is you can already get some gorgeous outfits very easily: Pyromancer (literally rank 2), Barbarian, Paladin just to name a few.
Plus, as long as there’s hard to get outfits people will still try to get those instead, even if it’s just for the rarity of them.

1 Like

Actually, there might be some costumes variant versions, at least for the basic classes (Swordsman, Cleric, Wizard and Archer).

The (sadly, now defunct) tos-db.com site had 3d rendered models (all datamined) and, for example, there were at least 5 female Archer variant costumes. We just need to hope that IMC still plans to implement the costumes in later updates.

I’d be totally up for purchasable outfits but at the same time I’d still love to see this to add some variety within the classes themselves aesthetically.

No worries. It’s not like the textures/models are that complex.
(fairly simple, really…)

Omg @LaScoot is alive :open_mouth: (welcome back)

Diff costumes per class circle? Yes please.
Quest/ achiev/ teasures where we can get diff class costumes? Sure. Why not? If they do something like that im totally going to hunt those.

1 Like

I think it would be cool if they had like similar designs for the costumes but like for the swordsman class more reinforced armor, archers more reinforced leather and the cleric and wizard like a hood or a hat or maybe more expensive looking robes . as their ranks in the classes go up. even if it was a upgrade only for rank 3 in a class. like maybe swordsman 3 gets like shoulder pads and torso or something. while a cryomancer 3 could get a fur hood

We can take customization even further and imagine combinations of costumes. They would be released later and can only be worn by characters that have reached the circle 2 or 3 of the two classes. These costumes can even be bought in the cash shop.
Examples of costumes merged =>

Priest + Pardoner
Krivis + Paladin
Sadhu + Kabbalist
Bokor + Plague Doctor

Quarrel Shooter + Musketeer
Ranger + Rogue
Hunter + Falconer
Sapper + Cannoneer

Pyromancer + Sorcerer
Cryomancer (Thaumaturge?) + Rune Caster
Psychokino + Featherfoot
Linker (Cryomancer / Psychokino?) + Chronomancer

Highlander + Doppelsoeldner
Peltasta + Rodelero
Cataphract + Templar
Barbarian + Dragoon

I don’t think it can be done, but it’s always good to hope.

1 Like

5 Likes

I prefer the dev to make more, more, more, and more costumes for SALE instead of giving free options for each class. Yep, cosmetics are the only legit money milking, preventing other “unfair” items to be sold on cash.

2 Likes

I’d be fine if the c2/c3 of a class were the same costume, but just with different color choices.

2 Likes

eh didn’t see the post above and turns out I’m posting the exact same thing as you. Even use the same word “unfair” lewls