Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion to make a better game

There are so many problems with this game. But if we are still here it means we still love the game…

So even we haven’t any real compensations atall for the last bugs and abuses, nor a class reset for the big updates (i still hope for one at Rank8 release) we can TRY to suggest IMC ho to make this a good game.
They are not used to follow ours suggesions, i know. Just i want to try.

1. We need CROSS SERVER Queque
  • You promised us that important feature. Why it’s not implemented?
  1. I’d like background Queque
  • Most of games have this. It’s good becouse you can atleast chose to farm Varv Skins or do maps explorations during the queque. When the team is found just let the game puop up the join request.
    it would be awsome
  1. What about? “Cross Servers Channels” ?
  • Others game , not all of them, got this super feature.
    If a map got 3 Channels (for example) you can put a "fourth one"wich is cross server shared.

Sorry for my bad english and i hope you got more to say :smiley:

3 Likes

I like that. But it means one server (global economy). They could also make one server with local servers for channels.

Like:
ch1. NA
ch2. SA
ch3. EU
ch4. SEA
ch5. SEA

1 Like

it’s implemented.
Klai-Orsha
Telsiai-Varena
Silute - forever alone
Fedimian - forever alone

problem with full cross server queues is latency, I’m sure both sides wouldn’t want that

1 Like

So since i’m from Fedinam and we need it the most (becouse there is no population) i don’t deserve the feature? :frowning:

Sad life for us, fedimians.

1. We don’t need class reset.

1)Cut the exp requirement curve by at least half.
The grind is BS.

2)Make better rates on boss/dungeon cube drops. Better drop rates in general.

3)Get some better GMs who know how to ban botters, exploiters and punish cheaters. Ones who can spot gold buyers would be awesome too…

1. HAVE STAFF THAT COMMUNICATE WITH THE PLAYERS ON A REGULAR AND FREQUENT BASIS

2. Hot beach body costumes for male characters please

3. Remove AH commission fee. People have been wanting this since day 1. The 2 day silver holding is garbage as there’s never been a ban for gold buyers. Get rid of the useless feature (I mean bug).

@nagatozeta IMC hardly takes us or their game seriously so … making a better game won’t happen anytime soon…

2 Likes

Filthy casual. This is a korean MMO.

1 Like

This is a suggestion topic. Why don’t you gtfo white knight?
There is no grind. Just people doing dailies.

And there’s nothing filthy about being a casual player.
You wanna dedicate 10 hours/day on a game like this?

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I admit, the grind in ToS isn’t really that bad as of now. In some other games it takes like days just to grind 1 level. ToS is actually quite lenient as a korean grind game.

1 Like

So far, I’ve only had to grind around the 170 - 180 mark. The grind is helps by the fact that each map / cluster of maps have their own story that’s fun to piece together. Though if people have an issue with the grind, I can understand.

In terms of suggestions, I would like to see the quests inside world dungeons (Not the Mercenary ones). I wouldn’t mind seeing some kind of in dungeon story . My highest level character is 193 so this might not be an issue in the 200+ dungeons but the fact that most of the world dungeons are just run in and kill everything is a little disappointing. You could have a cut-scene for your first run through and on additional runs you either skip them or the quest is replaced with a different quest.

I don’t have any system suggestions off the top of my head. This is just the one that’s been stuck in my mind since I started playing.

Great Idea, good way to introduce the lore of each of the dungeons too.

Another way to improve and help to reduce the boring~ness of doing the quests again on alts is to having branching quests that make the player make choices on where to go. So to get the full storyline players will have to go through the game a few times. Each storyline completed will add things like titles and additional stats (+3 stat point) to each and every one of the characters in the player’s Team.

@nagatozeta

Cross server doesn’t really solve the low population problem. Things like changing of TBL/GVG timings and solving latency bugs will attract more players to join and bring up the population.

Looks like those casuals havent touched games that requires you to play 12 straight days just to get a level (with pilot).

1 day grinding in this game gives you 2-5 levels and it is still hard for you? Filthy casuals.

2 Likes

3 Likes

@Marcomax3000 I agree as well with introducing dungeon lore but i don’t think it will help much in boredness of spam dungeon. Maybe if the dungeon require teamwork to complete it and prevent players from overpopulating one class because imba dmg will make dungeon more fun

@Nekorin Great idea but sadly it won’t work in ToS. Most games have branch quests when it is gender lock or char lock, you can see alot clones in town. ToS is unique due to its immersive class system. This made me think of Matrix :laughing:

I think the grind is alright as more quests are introduced in latest patch. Even Grind also require 1-2h per level at 270+, and rank 8 as mentioned all exp cards together gave 70-80% of total exp 280-330.
However, rerolling when wrong class and repeating the same quets/grind are boring.

Instead of introduce more new classes or more new high level contents, I really hope IMC spend the next 1 year to re-innovate the current content lv1-330 and make them more playable and fun.

This include:
Classes Mechanics and Synergy
Boss Fight Mechanics
Dungeon’s Puzzle
Jumping Mini Game
Game Engine Optimization (this is very important to able manage more objects, a more epic fight without FPS drop)
More special Gems to modify attack or +elemental property attack
Mercenary Mission
Multi-Party raid system
A new musical based 5th Class Tree

3 Likes

General discussion actually.

You guys are so simple. I always know what to expect.

If (different_opinion && out_of_arguments)
}
    printf("White knight!\n");
    return 0;
{

They are cancer. If IMC will implement everything they ask, TOS will become absolutey unchallenging “Press X to win” game where you can get to the max level in a few days.

1 Like

2 Likes