Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion to fix market system (and eliminate RMT)

Yes one of those suggestions again, hear me out.

My aim is to create a system that can allow players to freely trade, while prevent bot to do so.

• We limit the number of silver that a new char can trade per day to 5k or 1 trade (both 1:1 and market)
  • Doing main (or sub) quests will raise the limit. For example:
    • Finish crystal mine quest chain (or Orsha equivalent) will increase the trade limit to 15k or 2 trades
    • Finish Tenet chapel quest chain (or Orsha equivalent) will increase trade limit to 40k or 3 trades.
    • Finish King’s plateau quest chain (or Orsha equivalent) will increase limit to 100k or 4 trades.
    • When you reach Fedimian quest (no longer has Orsha quest chain) all limit will be removed, you are free to trade any amount any times

This way normal players will have absolutely no issue with using the market or free trade, while bots, well, unless they can write bots script to do the quest chain, will have absolutely no way to do their RMT at all.

And with this you can also lower the base tax rate of market to 10%, no need 30% tax anymore.

Feel free to contribute

5 Likes

If IMC is afraid of inflation and such, they can implement the tax system into your system too.

I think, inflation can be countered with already existing equipment repairment system and wider range of consumables. Equipment repairment is a great sink of silver. Repairment prices can be adjusted so the better equipment might be expensive in use. And wide range of consumables witch might be used in combat can create additional sink of silver.

If we were to go all out on your system, they could make it based on where you are in the main quest and what class circle your char is. I think this system could work very well and even if (and thats a big IF) they update their bots to do the quests, all they have to do is change the quest and the bot is useless again.

i agree with you
IMC system to kill bots and gold seller are bad all players are suffering from it
1- we need to be able to trade silver
2-the market waiting time need to be changed
((market time killing us when we sell an item we have to wait for 2 long days why …??? make it 30 min or 1 hour 2 days why …? it’s very long waiting time))
3- we need to be able to give our other (team char) silver / items from team storage

Hey, you had the same idea I did!

You have my full support, obviously. I really think this could work.

From how I see this, I think it just that IMC is trying to maintain balance between how much they can make milking the player paying for the PREMIUM while trying to add more player count toward getting the PREMIUM. I’ve seen games like these and I hate it.
Let take LoL for example, the game is completely free, meaning you can play it for the same benefit as a paid member. While I understand that IMC need to make some $$, they could take other route like cosmetic item such as transmog weapon, more variety of costume, stat/skill reset pot, etc.
As for the current token, it feel that if you don’t have the PREMIUM token, you are missing out part of the game. and with the trade restriction, it like you are playing a character with a missing arm.