Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion Sell Beta access

Dafuq with sell beta access, if they did that for a 7 days beta test i would say thats a freaking scam, like i said before, i think i said this more than 4 times, if it was a long beta i would understand, but since hey didnt decided how the CS will be yet it make sense in not do so even on long CBT if it was the case.

Some call BS on try make money on developing a game, how the ■■■■ you think they keep the thing going?

Read this forum topic if you are worried about the fake accounts.
Also I like the idea of founder packs, would be a great way to give back to the developers, not only to get access to the beta(s) but the founder packs also give limited edition apparels.

Enough with your whining, Founder’s pack are the future of f2p MMOs, stop making thing up just because you don’t have money to pay for anything.

now your just insulting those who actually has money and doesn’t want founder’s pack

instead of founder pack or others, I would pay just for the beta access. No need for others add ons

Pretty Toxic, you should change your behavior. You should start to accept the opinion of other people.
The people here are telling you without anger or insult why they don’t like Founders Packs, and you insult them.

Sad to see something like this.

1 Like

i hope steam have a good server cause this mainstream platform
unless steam …nvrmind