Tree of Savior Forum

Suggestion Sell Beta access

One thing i can say for sure, if the CS of this game, independent of being beta or release, offer crap like boosters or gear, im definetly out, honestly that model busseness is the most stupid, it can work on Asia, but here its a down, at least for me it is, it take the whole fun of the game, i dont like grinding, i know IMC is doing their best to insert content on the game, im glad they do some in depth research on that matter, but i dont want to work my way through the game by actualy playing, and get in the end and find some diaper wearing scrub wearing stuff that he just pulled out of this CC.

Well then get out of here and play Pokemon or whatever. What is this charity…

1 Like

they need beta testers for testing

if you make people pay to play a beta nobody is gonna test

oh sorry if i hit the nail in the head lmao.

Not really, but still its not worth to pay for beta access for only 7 days, if the beta would run for around 1 month and give you some CS items at OB or release then its another history.

true underaged will still pay for beta accesses

I dont get your point, if you where talking about P2W stuff on CS i would get it, but for a beta access and to give some hand to the company you say its underaged? Now i say i read everything.

But in the end, for this game CBT is not even worth because of the time (1 week) anyway.

once you are older you will understand

I guess im old enough, but oh well, everyone have their own opinion.

so your saying games are for the main reason of making money…? this is BS lol
besides, IMC Games won’t do it, if they wanted to, they would have already did it in korea

Games are developed to make money. What do you think is this charity game for losers lol. Getting flagged by fake accounts again lol.

1 Like

Such ignorant comment. Founder’s pack allows the devs/publishers to get the initial fund they invested for the game. It is silly how people here are against every cash related suggestions.

4 Likes

its not that they are ignorant… its because IMC will have iCBT and some people want to pay for a test run that will be wipe after the test (some of them dont want to help for the development they just want to flat out play an unfinished game =V)… i guess they are just concern with this people @_@" would you spend $10 for a beta key? probably yes… good for you :thumbsup:

its nice to have founder packs maybe but on release not on beta tests =3="

I guess the problem is also, there ARE games that take advantage and just want money for something that actually does not need any money and only feels “p2w”, so people are afraid of that.

oh @_@" good to know…

hmm but will IMC do this? i hope not D: i have faith in IMC :pray:

I also dont think they would, thats why I guess I would buy it on instant

i’m saying, IMC Games won’t milk funds for this game using cheap tactics like founders pack which might contain stuff that will be available later in game in the future

I agree to this good suggestion. Sell beta access to kill those damn hoarders and then add a head start for OBT access.

1 Like

I approve this suggestion :+1:

1 Like

Please IMC do this suggestion.

I don’t like it. The only time I support this notion now is games that are relying on crowdfunding. After thing like ArcheAge I hope this practice dies for companies with the financial means to not rely on it. Especially when most of our testing will simply be checking the translations.

KR is already ahead of us on testing the game it self.